429

Chapter 429 - His?

Jiang Hao couldn't help but laugh out loud at his words.

"Blowing up the place? That's a great idea you have, may I ask what you think?" Jiang Hao asked with a teasing smile.

Of course Wang Jiani knew that Jiang Hao was teasing her, and her mouth pouted as she questioned, "I mean what the hell is wrong with you, how come I can run into you everywhere? Can you stop pestering me all day long? You're like a ghost all day long, it's really annoying!"

Jiang Hao laughed and shook his head, mockingly saying, "A ghost? Then you're really flattering me, and let me make it clear to you, I'm not pestering you, why would I pester you? Are you pretty? Oh, then you're really confident!"

"You," Wang Jiani's face turned blue with anger when she heard Jiang Hao's words, and she gnashed her teeth with hatred.

Damn it, how hateful, how dare you mock me like that! What kind of a thing are you!

"Humph!" Wang Jiani gritted her teeth and said, "I don't care about rubbish like you, being general with you will only bring down my own taste, I'm warning you, get the hell out of my way now, what kind of place is this, a place you can come too? Don't be disgusting here, do you know who will be here later? I'm letting you go for your own good, if you really mess with someone later, you'll have no luck!"

"I know Zhu Yiran, the general manager of Haisheng Yipin, I'll call him and have his people blow this kid out!" Wang Donglin said with an impatient look on his face, "This Zhu Yiran is really something, what's wrong with the security of Hai Sheng Yi Pin? How can anyone be let in?"

As he spoke, Wang Donglin was about to take out his mobile phone to make a call.

But at that moment, a shiny black Phaeton sedan quickly drove over from the side.

As soon as he saw the SUV, Wang Donglin instantly hit the ground running, a little excited and a little nervous, and hurriedly said, "Coming, coming, I recognise it, it's Mr Qiao's car, Mr Qiao is here."

As he said this, Wang Donglin glared impatiently at Jiang Hao and hurriedly went over to him, ready to push him aside: "Get out of my way, can't you see that Mr. Qiao has come over? If you don't want to die, hide away from me, if you dare to bump into Mr. Qiao later, you won't even know how you'll die!"

Seeing this, Wang Jiani also rushed over to help, shouting, "That's right, what are you still doing here? Hurry up and get out of my way, do you really want to disgust people here?"

While the two were pushing Jiang Hao, the Phaeton car had already stopped not far away, then the car door came, and Qiao San scurried out of the car in a big stride, pointing at this side and shouting, "Stop it, what are you doing?"

After Qiao San's shout, Wang Donglin and Wang Jiani immediately stopped their hands.

Wang Donglin shouted in his heart, wiped a handful of cold sweat from his forehead, turned back to Qiao San and said with a smile on his face, "Mr. Qiao, I'm really sorry, don't worry, it's not a big deal here, I'll finish it right away!"

After Wang Donglin finished speaking, he turned his head and yelled at Jiang Hao, "You see, this is Master Qiao San of Chu Jiang, if you don't want to die, get out of my way or I won't spare you!"

As Wang Donglin spoke, he pushed Jiang Hao towards the roadside.

But Jiang Hao pushed Wang Donglin away from him and sneered, "Why are you so afraid of him? Sorry, I'm not afraid! And I would like to ask, if I leave today. And who are you going to go to for acceptance?"