525

On the other hand, in the hotel where Shen Haoting was staying.

For some time now, Jiang Hao had been staying with Shen Haoting almost exclusively.

And ever since the last time he saw Shen Haoting's move in the restaurant, Jiang Hao had been shocked to the core.

He had always wanted to ask his father what it was.

Was it his unique supernatural ability, or was it some kind of magic training, or was it some kind of modern high-tech equipment?

In short, Jiang Hao was curious about this unfathomable phenomenon. He was simply too curious.

It was just that he had never been able to find the right opportunity to ask his father.

Moreover, Jiang Hao also seemed to find that his father seemed to be deliberately avoiding answering his questions.

Finally, Jiang Hao could not help himself any longer and knocked on the door of Shen Haoting's suite.

Once Shen Haoting opened the door, he was still excited to see that the visitor was Jiang Hao.

The father and son exchanged pleasantries for a while before Jiang Hao hesitantly cut to the chase.

"Dad ......," Jiang Hao asked hesitantly as he scratched the back of his hand." You ...... who the hell are you?"

Shen Haoting was stunned by the question, "Hmm? I'm your father, huh? Who else could I be?"

Jiang Hao knew he hadn't made himself clear and hurriedly explained again, "No, what I mean is that ...... that ability you used the other day. What exactly is that? Can you tell me about your other identity apart from my father, apart from the richest overseas Chinese? There's something about that ability!"

Shen Haoting was obviously a little surprised that Jiang Hao would ask about this question.

But in an instant he was relieved, for it seemed that he had also expected that Jiang Hao would ask this one day.

Indeed, what he had used that day was too counter-intuitive, too upsetting to people's common sense.

Shen Haoting pondered for a moment and exhaled heavily before he slowly spoke: "Son, it seems ...... that there are some things that I should tell you, in fact, I originally did not want you to know this, I originally only wanted you to be an ordinary person. Not involved in all this, but things have come to this point, it seems that those are just an ideal of mine."

Shen Haoting sighed and continued, "Are you curious about what Dad used that day, what exactly was it considered? Just like this!"

As he spoke. Shen Haoting pointed his hand at a glass ashtray on the coffee table, then a wave of air visible to the naked eye sprang out from the tip of his finger, and the wave of air hit the ashtray impartially, smashing it into smithereens in an instant.

This scene really shocked Jiang Hao again, he rubbed his eyes, obviously still somewhat do not believe what just happened in front of his eyes.

"How is this ...... possible? Dad you ......" Jiang Hao simply did not know what words to use to describe his excitement and shock at this moment.

How could a person break that thing into a pair of pieces without touching the object?

The teacher had never taught Jiang Hao such things in his junior high school physics class.

It was even more absent from those magazines and journals read in high school and university, and even more so from textbooks.

It was completely unexplainable, but it was happening right in front of his eyes!

Jiang Hao was baffled, completely baffled.

He looked at his father with complicated eyes. He felt both somewhat unbelievable and somewhat illusory and unreal.

In short, there was no way he could accept that it was all true, and if it was true, then how did it happen?

When Shen Haoting saw Jiang Hao's incomparably shocked expression, he smiled and shook his head, "Doesn't it feel very surprising? Amazing?"

Jiang Hao nodded mumblingly. What else could he say at this moment?

On the contrary, Shen Haoting, smiling again, walked up to Jiang Hao, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Son, in fact, outside the world you live in, there is another world, one that is treacherous and full of opportunities and risks, a world that is very hot-blooded and dark. Originally, dad wanted you to stay out of that world for the rest of your life, but I now feel that I was a bit naive."

Shen Haoting sighed, "Since you are the bloodline of the Shen family, how can you not be exposed to that world? It's impossible."

Jiang Hao listened with a dumbfounded expression, looked up at his somewhat anxious father and asked, "Dad, what you're talking about. What world is it exactly? What, there are other worlds beyond this one? What do you mean by that?"

Shen Haoting looked at Jiang Hao and nodded his head. But: "Yes, beneath this seemingly bland world, there is actually a world that belongs to martial artists, a world that is full of blood and violence, full of desires and traps!"

Jiang Hao listened feeling increasingly outrageous, scratching his head and asking, "Dad, where is the world you ...... are talking about?"

Shen Haoting grinned, "It's around you and me. Me, Little Ye, and many others in the Thunder group are actually martial artist status, except there is a big gap between us in terms of strength."

Shen Haoting got up, as if he was thinking about how to explain clearly to Jiang Hao.

It was a while before he said again, "Actually, the legacy of martial artists. Whether it's the feng shui physiognomy you've heard of, or the rumoured cultivation of immortality, to put it bluntly, it's all blackmail, or even an interpretation of the world of martial artists. In reality, the real world of martial artists is a closed one, where they do not even want to be disturbed by others. And in this world, there are many families that have been passed down for thousands of years, and our Shen clan is actually one of these many martial artist families!"

Shen Haoting continued to explain, "In fact, a martial artist in the true sense of the word requires a bloodline heritage, for reasons I don't know yet, but what is certain is that in this world, those who are able to become martial artists. Only a small percentage of people, and all of them will be those who have the bloodline of a martial clan, as for those in the Lei group, they actually have the physical quality already, they can't be considered true martial artists, because they might not be able to step through the threshold of the Realm of Transformation for the rest of their lives."

"Realm of Transformation?" Jiang Hao was at a loss for this term. Somewhat unsure of what it meant, "What does that mean?"

Shen Haoting nodded and explained again, "In the world of martial artists, there are actually three major realms in total. The most basic entry, the higher level of the Transformation Realm, and the peak general existence of the God Realm, and each major realm, in turn, is divided into four periods: early, middle, late, and peak. And each time a person reaches a period, the quality of their body will change drastically."

"An ordinary person, who wants to become a martial artist, can actually only reach the late stage of entry at the highest, and even the peak stage is not even close to the threshold, it's like a heavenly rift, a barrier that you can't cross no matter how hard you try, while those who have the martial artist inherited bloodline, as long as they have the talent, they can cultivate all the way up!"