482

Just then, Jiang Hao's mobile phone suddenly rang.

The call was from Ye Yunjie, and after Jiang Hao picked up, Ye Yunjie just asked where Jiang Hao was and told him that she would send a car to pick him up.

It seemed that something very urgent had happened.

Jiang Hao was a bit puzzled. What was going on.

But then he thought about it, at a time like now, almost anything could happen.

The current South City Project had become a patient with tumours all over its body. If you press the tumour here, several tumours will rise at the same time.

The recent exhaustion had really made Jiang Hao a bit tired.

"What's wrong?" Xue Yuning saw that after answering the phone, Jiang Hao's face was a bit unpleasant. So she asked.

Jiang Hao shook his head and smiled bitterly, "Nothing, Sister Ye probably has some things she wants me to take care of, she'll send a car over later."

Jiang Hao looked at Xue Yuning, his eyes full of pity, he smiled and said, "Yuning, in fact, no one can help you in this matter, whether to acknowledge your father or not, only you can decide, do you understand?"

Xue Yuning nodded silently, she certainly understood this truth.

But she really couldn't make up her mind.

After a short while, the car Ye Yunjie had sent pulled up outside the cafe.

Jiang Hao grabbed his clothes and gently gave Xue Yuning a kiss on her forehead. Smiling, he said, "I might be a bit busy recently, so you should take care of yourself."

Xue Yuning smiled, "You too ......"

Jiang Hao then went out and got into his car, while Xue Yuning kept looking out of the cafe window, all the way to the tail lights of the car Jiang Hao was riding in before she silently turned her head.

Xue Yuning sighed silently, in fact she knew that now was the most difficult time for Jiang Hao, and she really wanted to help him, but helplessly, she was unable to help in any way because she had the will to do so.

Xue Yu Ning took a sip of her coffee, she suddenly thought of something and her hand, which was gripping the phone, couldn't help but move slightly.

Xue Yu Ning thought, although she could not help Jiang Hao, but her own father seemed to be able to ah, if ......

Xue Yuning thought about it. She could not help but shake her head again, she knew very well that if she let him help Jiang Hao, then she would first have to identify herself with him.

This is something that Xue Yuning is somewhat unable to do.

Once she remembered the hardships she had suffered in the past, Xue Yuning hated her own father more and more.

At this moment, just across the road from the cafe, in the same cafe, a pair of eyes were staring deadly at Xue Yuning.

After a long time, the man showed a wicked smile, got up and walked out of the cafe ......

On the other hand, Jiang Hao was directly driven back to Ye Yunjie's company.

In Ye Yunjie's office. Jiang Hao finally met Ye Yunjie.

Jiang Hao frowned and asked Ye Yunjie, who was sitting behind her desk, "What's wrong Sister Ye, is something wrong again?"

Ye Yunjie nodded her head. She pushed a pile of paper-like things directly in front of Jiang Hao: "See, bad things have come again."

At this point, after the blows of the past two days, Jiang Hao's ability to bear his heart was obviously all much stronger.

He took a glance at those things and realized that there were a dozen of them in total. Surprisingly, they were a bunch of official documents, and they were still buckled and stamped.

"This ...... is ......," Jiang Hao scratched his head.

"Someone sent it over when I just came back, it's a bunch of notices from the relevant departments that we've been reported!" Ye Yunjie sighed.

"Reported? Why?" Jiang Hao asked with a stunned expression, "Who have we been reported by?"

Ye Yunjie shook her head. Continuing, "There are those who say our project is polluting the environment, those who say our land occupation is illegal, and those who say something about the noise from our construction affecting the rest of the nearby residents! It's ridiculous, our project site is five kilometres away from the nearest households, are they all clairaudient?"

Ye Yunjie simply found these things a bit ridiculous.

When Jiang Hao heard this, he didn't nearly laugh either: "These things, we can just ignore him, there's no need to be bothered, right?"

Ye Yunjie shook her head: "What bothers me is not this, what bothers me is because these things, have shaken the city's confidence in us, I've gotten the inside scoop. Now there are already proposals from the top to withdraw the City South project and punish us heavily. To appease the people!"

"What?" Jiang Hao was stunned, "Is this ...... news really true? They can't really do this, right? The south of the city project is a hundred-year plan, whether for the city of Chujiang. The people of Chujiang will benefit from this project in the present day, and they can't listen to one side of the story and take the project down, right? What about the money we have invested? What about the money we have invested? And punish us heavily? Isn't that unloading the mill and killing the donkey?"

Jiang Hao smiled. He was a bit angry.

He felt like a child's toy, and when this child liked him, he loved him immensely.

But when he didn't like it anymore and had a new toy, he threw himself away as soon as he could, and even thought of how to dismantle himself!

And this news from Ye Yunjie was indeed a big bad news.

After all, even if the City South project encounters any major difficulties, it can be overcome after all, but if the people at the top lose confidence in the project, that would be a great misfortune.

Especially as there is talk of withdrawing the City South project, if this proposal is passed, or if a large part of it supports the proposal, then it will be a disaster for the City South project.

After all, no matter how the City South project loses money, how it loses money, as long as the project can go on normally, as long as the project is successfully completed, once it is running, it won't take long to make back the money lost.

But if the project is dismantled, then the money that one has invested in it will really become gold coins in the old lake, and at most one will see a splash, and then there will be no more.

The house leaks, and that's what it says about one's current situation, right? Jiang Hao was a bit arrogant.

"So what should we do? Operate to unblock it?" Jiang Hao asked Ye Yunjie.

Ye Yunjie shook her head, "It's useless, in fact I've long felt the change in attitude from the top towards the City South project, as soon as the project went wrong last time, I operated through my connections, but they simply ignored me, and even scolded the person I sent there, saying that there was no problem, what are you being faint-hearted about?"

"So you're just waiting to die?" Jiang Hao said with a sigh.

Ye Yunjie nodded, apparently there was nothing more she could do.

And just as the two of them were talking, suddenly there was a knock on Ye Yunjie's office door and Ye Yunjie's secretary walked in and said, "Sister Ye. There is someone outside who says he wants to see you."