522

At such a close distance, and with Ye Yunjie and Jiang Hao still a few meters away from Shen Haoting, even if they saw themselves swinging their knives at Shen Haoting, they probably wouldn't even have time to react.

After all, Xu Liao was once a great lord of Chu River who had fought his way out by his own strength, and although he had long since stopped fighting himself over the years, he had never left behind his physical exercise.

So in his opinion. With his current physical quality, at such a close distance, even if this Shen Haoting had great skills and divine reflexes, he would definitely not be able to dodge his fatal blow.

Since he was already at the end of his rope, he could take Shen Haoting as his back. That was enough for him.

When he thought of this, he could not help but have a touch of smugness and fierceness in his eyes.

This sudden action of his really scared Jiang Hao and Ye Yunjie at the side.

Both of them were dumbfounded. Jiang Hao's eyes were wide as he watched the dagger, so sharp that it glinted with a cold, cold light, stabbing at his father.

But there was nothing he could do, not even enough time to shout the word "careful" at that moment.

Jiang Hao's heart was impatient ......

The moment she saw him pull out his dagger, her entire body subconsciously rushed forward.

But Xu was too close to Shen Haoting, less than thirty centimetres between them, while she was five metres away from them.

Even though Ye Yunjie was fast, even though she had received rigorous training since she was a child, even though she made a move the moment Xu Lords pulled out his dagger ......

But at the time the dagger, with its flashing cold light, was infinitely close to Shen Haoting, Ye Yunjie was still more than two meters away from the two.

She could only watch as the dagger stabbed at Shen Haoting's black jacket ......

It's over! Ye Yunjie's heart couldn't help but sink, although she knew that Shen Haoting was incredibly strong. But at such a close distance, she knew very well that Shen Haoting had no time to react, not even enough time to turn around ......

It seemed that everything was already a foregone conclusion!

But at that moment, a scene that left the crowd dumbfounded appeared.

It was almost an instant before a wave of Qi visible to the naked eye burst out from Shen Haoting's body.

The wave of Qi seemed to be wrapped with great force, creating a huge impact within a two-metre radius with Shen Haoting's body as the centre of the circle.

Before the dagger that Xu had stabbed at Shen Haoting could even touch his body, it was pushed away by the wave of Qi, and Xu had no time to react at all.

It was as if a small explosion had occurred, sending people and objects within two metres of Shen Haoting's body flying out instantly. Even Ye Yunjie, who was two meters away, also received the ripple effect, and her whole body was blown by the wave of air and shook ......

After the wave of air dispersed, everyone on the scene was stunned.

The reason is that within two meters of Shen Haoting, whether it be the murals on the walls, the wallpaper, or even the food carts parked against the walls, it almost seemed like they had all been torn apart by some terrible force, either completely unrecognizable or completely destroyed.

Xu and Feng were the closest to Shen Haoting, but they were both pushed away by the wave of air, and they both hit the wall not far away. The two of them hit the wall not far away, grimacing from the fall.

But what surprised them more than the physical pain was Shen Haoting's "ability" that had just burst out.

Indeed. They couldn't find a more accurate word to describe the energy they had just experienced than ability.

Superpower? Indeed, what Shen Haoting had just exploded out was indeed more akin to superpowers.

It was incomparably terrifying power, a power that they, mere mortals, had never seen in their entire lives.

Xu Lords were stunned as he stared at Shen Haoting with his jaw dropped. Murmuring and sighing, he said, "What the ...... hell are you?"

In Lord Xu's eyes, Shen Haoting, at this point, was simply not the same type of person as himself anymore.

Shen Haoting smiled faintly, his gaze still full of disdain: "Me? I'm someone you can't afford to mess with, huh, and you're worthy of coming to attack me? Don't you think you're too naive?"

Indeed. If Shen Haoting had said that he was naive, Xu Liao would have thought that it was because Shen Haoting was exaggerating, but now it seemed that from the beginning, he really had never put himself in his eyes.

This was something that Shen Haoting had known from the very beginning, but he was still in the dark, as naive as a three-year-old child. He thought he could easily kill his opponent with just a dagger.

Shen Haoting did not rest his gaze on Lord Xu too much, but turned to look at Jiang Hao and Ye Yunjie.

At this moment, Ye Yunjie was fine. She had always known that Shen Haoting was not an ordinary person, but she just did not expect that she had not been around Shen Haoting for such a long time. His abilities had actually improved so rapidly, even to the point of exaggeration.

"Is this ...... true qi outflow?" Ye Yunjie muttered.

Shen Haoting only smiled faintly at her and did not reply. But the smile was full of confidence, it was obvious that Shen Haoting was acquiescing to Ye Yunjie's question.

In this way, Ye Yunjie was even more surprised, to the extent that she was so excited that she did not know what to say.

Ye Yunjie still remembered clearly that there was a time when Shen Haoting had told her that she was a martial arts genius, and that it would not be long before she would be stronger than Shen Haoting.

At that time, Ye Yunjie was naive like a child and thought that this was really the case, so she began to work harder and harder to sharpen herself, hoping that the day that Shen Haoting said would come sooner.

Ye Yunjie has had a dream since she was a child that she would one day be able to truly become Shen Haoting's arm and be able to protect him, rather than having him protect her at every turn ......

It is only the scene just now that seems to have completely awakened Ye Yunjie from her fantasy.

It's ridiculous, I thought that in three or two years' time, I would really be able to surpass Shen Haoting.

But now it seemed that it was all just a distant dream, too far away.

Shen Haoting was already so strong that he could release his true qi, and she was still a hundred thousand miles away from this step.

How could she not be shocked, how could she not be chagrined, how could she not sigh.