518

As soon as Feng Ze said this, hundreds of pairs of eyes from downstairs fell on him.

These people looked at each other, somewhat unsure of what to do.

But someone quickly reacted and immediately led a loud shout, "Something has happened to General Manager Xu, everyone get on!"

After this cry, the hundreds of people present instantly came back to their senses, and then after an earth-shattering shout, several hundred people rushed towards the door of the restaurant in a swarm ......

The sound from outside, through the window that Feng Ze pushed open. The people inside could hear it clearly.

After experiencing the instantaneous killing of seven or eight strong men by Ye Yunjie just now, Xu Lords also came back to his senses at this time, and his heart was even better.

He sneered, "Hmph, you heard me, I'm not lying, right? To tell you the truth, I have brought no less than five hundred people with me today. If I lose a single hair here today, all three of you will die a good death!"

Looking at Shen Haoting, Lord Xu continued, "Hmph. So what if you are the richest overseas Chinese, in this Chu River, this is my territory, even if you are a dragon, you will have to stay in this dive! If you still want to live. I advise you to be smart, otherwise, don't blame me, Lord Xu, for not being polite!"

Lord Xu took it for granted that he was bound to have the upper hand again this time.

After all, in just a few minutes, the hundreds of reinforcements from downstairs would be rushing up, and even the Ye Yunjie soldiers beside Shen Haoting would be useless by then.

She was only one person, no matter how powerful she was, and she couldn't help that many people alone.

Lord Xu looked at Shen Haoting, his anger once again flooding him.

He continued, "Shen Haoting, Shen Haoting, you should not have done anything, but why did you have to do it to my son? You know, that is my only son, if you kill him, you are provoking me, and you will not end up in a good way, even if I have to fight you to the death!"

"Hmph, but it seems there is no need now, because you will all die here today!" Lord Xu continued, "I guess you must have come all the way back to Chujiang for the south of the city project, huh, don't you think you've come back a bit finished? Now don't say you, even if the King of Heaven were standing here, it wouldn't necessarily change the status quo of the City South project. Hmph, resign yourself to your fate, you're still a bit short of fighting me!"

Xu Liao's words were full of arrogance and contempt.

Even though he knew that hundreds of people were rushing up to kill him downstairs, he didn't panic at all.

Instead, he smiled lightly, drew a chair and sat down, looking at Xu Liao lightly, saying: "What, do you think I, Shen Haoting, would come back without a single certainty? Don't you think your idea is too naive?"

Shen Haoting continued, "Let me tell you, since I have come back, I will definitely deal with the south of the city project in a clear manner, even a mere Xu family wants to oppose me, I am afraid you are too insolent. To tell you the truth, I guess the approval for the resumption of the City South project has already come down, and none of you who oppose me will have a good end!"

Shen Haoting's words immediately drew a sarcastic laugh from Xu Liao: "What did you say? The City South project resumes? Are you kidding me? I guess what you'll be waiting for is the approval for the withdrawal of the City South project, right? The leaders of Chujiang have already made the decision to completely cancel the South City Project, and this decision has now been tacitly approved by a higher level through operation. How can you, Shen Haoting, still think that you can change the decision of these bigwigs? How ridiculous!"