432

Chapter 432 - This will turn around

After saying these words, Wang Jiani's face simply seemed to smile as if she was about to burst into flowers, seemingly overjoyed.

She seemed to feel that she had finally found a way to be able to sanction Jiang Hao.

Indeed, when the contract was signed, it was clearly written in black and white that if either party breached the contract, then they would have to unconditionally pay three times the amount of the contract.

The total amount of the project is more than 30 million, so three times the amount of the project is 100 million!

Wang Jiani did not believe that Jiang Hao was crazy enough to give up 100 million to call his own bluff?

If that was the case, wouldn't it be better.

To know that her own renovation company, this project would only earn a few million after working so hard.

But if Jiang Hao was willing to pay the breach of contract, then his own family would have done nothing. In the end, they would get 100 million for nothing!

That would be a huge profit!

If they had a hundred million at once, they would be able to spend as much money as they wanted in the future.

The more Wang Jiani thought about it, the more beautiful she felt in her heart.

It was as if the 100 million yuan was within her grasp.

Moreover, even if she could not get the 100 million in the end, it would be Jiang Hao and herself who would have to go soft in the end.

Anyway, no matter what, Wang Jiani knew very well that she must be the only winner today.

Jiang Hao and Qiao San are just a bunch of stinky money-grubbers!

As she thought, Wang Jiani seemed to be a little smug.

She craned her neck to look at Jiang Hao and said smugly, "How about it, do you still want to kick our family out now? Do you still want me to shine your shoes? Oh, you want me to shine your shoes? That's fine, you can first bring me the 100 million dollar breach of contract!"

Wang Jiani felt that after she had said these words, as long as Jiang Hao was smart enough, he would definitely go soft with himself.

After all, who would have a problem with money?

But no matter what, she never expected that Jiang Hao would just end up laughing lightly, and there were a few hints of shame in his laughter.

Then she heard Jiang Hao speak, "Oh, you want 100 million for breach of contract, right? Oh, fine, then I'll give it to you, only what I don't know is, I dare to give it, do you dare to take it?"

Jiang Hao's last words were spoken in a cold and icy manner, and there was already a touch of chill in his words.

And Jiang Hao's tone had already said everything that was wrong.

You Wang Jiani are too naive, to dare to blackmail me with some bullshit breach of contract, you're purely seeking your own death!

Don't you want money? Then I'll give it to you. I'll see if you dare to ask for it today!

And even if you have the guts to give me the money, I don't believe your old man, Wang Donglin, is as brain-dead as you are and would dare to ask for it?

This is actually the same as giving you a bottle of the finest wine, it may seem like a great deal, but do you know what poison has been put into this wine?