440

Chapter 440

"Hahahaha, of course I wouldn't dare to blackmail Mr. Liu with it." Xu Tianlin laughed and said, "Do you know, Mr. Liu, that this pendant was given to his girlfriend by that young man Jiang you are talking about!"

Liu Guohao still looked surprised and somewhat bewildered as he hurriedly said, "He gave it to his girlfriend. How could it be in your hand? What exactly are you going to say?"

With this Xu Tianlin's ways, Liu Guohao already felt a hint of something wrong in his heart.

He even felt that Xu Tianlin's next words would definitely have something to do with himself.

And that was indeed the case, Liu Guohao only saw Xu Tianlin chuckle and heard him slowly say, "Of course, it doesn't really matter too much who he belongs to, what matters most. It's why he's in my hands, does Mr. Liu know how this pendant appeared in my hands?"

Xu Tianlin deliberately whetted Liu Guohao's appetite, making Liu Guohao's heart as anxious as that.

He paused for a while before saying with a smile, "Alright. Then I'll tell Mr. Liu well, in fact, this pendant, I bought it from your son Liu Qiang!"

As soon as Xu Tianlin said this, Liu Guohao once again broke out in a cold sweat and turned pale.

"How is that possible? What do you ...... mean by that? How could my son possibly have something from Jiang Maiden's friend? This ...... is absolutely impossible!"

Liu Guohao's mind was in chaos when he heard this news.

The previous incident of his own son drooling over Jiang Hao's girlfriend was still fresh in his mind, and because of this, Jiang Hao had almost killed him last time.

What's going on, could it be that this brat, behind his back, has hit on Xue Yuning again?

This ...... is not very likely, right?

The last incident, Liu Qiang obviously even if not quite convinced, but even if he is no longer brainless, will not be able to go to provoke Jiang Hao again, unless he is really enough to live!

But where did the pendant in Xu Tianlin's hand come from?

Liu Guohao took a good look at the sapphire pendant, and although he seemed to understand it, he could still feel the endless charm emanating from the pendant.

Obviously, if this was the real thing, it must be worth a lot of money. This was something Xu Tianlin did not seem to be lying about.

"Humph, you're talking nonsense! You are scamming me, do you think I will believe it if you casually take out a piece of jewellery and say that you acquired it from my son? Do you think I'm too stupid, or are you too naive?" Liu Guohao suddenly said back decisively.

Xu Tianlin smiled at his words and once again silently took out his mobile phone, showing Liu Guohao his previous transfer interface to go through.

"I know that Mr. Liu won't believe it, so I still beg Mr. Liu to take a good look at this!" Xu Tianlin smiled sarcastically, "There shouldn't be any problems with this bank transfer record, right? You can take a good look and see if the payee on this is your son's name!"

Liu Guohao looked at Xu Tianlin with suspicion and took a look at the phone with a disbelieving face, but after just one look, he was dumbfounded!

It was because the recipient shown on the phone was undoubtedly his own loser son.

How could this be possible? Had this kid really done something lawless again?

A myriad of possibilities flashed through Liu Guohao's mind for a while.