Chapter 35 - Justice is served

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Everyone was silent after hearing the doctor, Jungkook lost his memories Taehyung and Yoongi were silent hearing this....while Jungkook who was staring at Taehyung with a frown yet soft gaze... Taehyung looks at Jungkook softly...He smiled a little at him and shook his head " I'm No one " Saying that Taehyung walked out of the room.

Yoongi following him behind, Meanwhile Jungkook looks at Jimin who smiled at him sadly...Yoongi stopped Taehyung who was almost running out of the hospital " Taehyung calm down! Doctor said that he will gain his memories soon!" Taehyung closed his eyes.

Why? Why do he have to suffer? He thought... Taehyung hugged Taehyung knowing the boy needs comfort right now...But for now Taehyung was happy at least the younger was awake " Do you want to go back to Valley?"  Yoongi asked him but Taehyung shook his head.

" I talked to Woosik about Jeon, I won't be going back until that man is punished for hurting..m-my Kook " Taehyung gulped pushing back his tears...Yoongi smiled at him sadly " Stay with us Son " Taehyung turned around looking at Jiya who smiled at him softly " But we can't" Yoongi said to her who shook her head.

" You will, and that's final...and don't worry about Jungkook " Taehyung nodded his head ...He also wanted to stay close to the younger...even for some time...Jiya hugged him softly comforting him while Yoongi smiled looking at them.

Few days went by, Jungkook was back home while Taehyung and Yoongi also lived in the Jungkook's house...slash mansion, Taehyung was close to put Jeon behind the bars with the help Woosik and his old friend Seo Joon who was in police...They collected the information together.

Taehyung was in the guest room, Looking at the incidence he collected with his friends, He heard the knock on the door " Come in " He said looking away...The door opened and Jungkook walked in....He was wearing an oversized ref T-shir and browns pants....Looking Cute.

" Mom is calling for dinner " Jungkook said to Taehyung who stood up and walked closer to Jungkook

" Mom is calling for dinner " Jungkook said to Taehyung who stood up and walked closer to Jungkook...who unknowingly blushed... Without saying anything Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a warm hug... Jungkook gasped silently but didn't push Taehyung away.

Taehyung nuzzles his face in Jungkook's neck, inhaling his baby scent... Jungkook hesitantly wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist..... Taehyung just wanted to tell Jungkook everything, About their love ..their childhood...and how much he loves him.

But he didn't wanted to risk the younger's life...After a few minutes Taehyung pulled way and looks at Jungkook who had his eyes closed... Jungkook never felt this much in peace in the last few days...He opened his eyes and looks deep in Taehyung's eyes.

Unknowingly both of them leaned closer to each other ... Jungkook opened his mouth to say something ...but before their lips could meet the door opened and Jimin walked away, With a flinch Jungkook pulled way and looks at Jimin while avoiding Taehyung's gaze.