Chapter 2 - Troublesome

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Changed few things please read it till the end

" ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ɪꜱᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟɴᴏᴛᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ "

" ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ – ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ "

No one's Pov

" What a new volunteer teacher?" Taehyung asked placing his breakfast on the table and taking a seat in front of Namjoon and Jin " Yeah, Yoongi told me...he said Mr Park is sending him here for 6 months " Jin said while eating his food, Taehyung looks at him " How old is he?" He asked taking a bite from his food.

" Maybe 23 of something " Namjoon said to him who Scoffed " a Kid will teach our children?" Jin rolled his eyes hearing his teammate " Come on Taehyung, not again " He said to him who stood up " Look, my father build up this school for these small children...he sacrificed many things

I don't want any small kid to educate them, My father lost his life building this school " Taehyung said to them...Namjoon and Jin were silent " I'm won't be easy on him " Saying this Taehyung walked away, Jin scoffed and grabbed Taehyung's breakfast too " no respect for food " He mumbled.

For them, this wasn't new.... whenever a teacher transfer to their small place, Taehyung always keep an eye on them...With many difficulties... Taehyung makes it more difficult for them, as a result...The teachers run away...But hope this will bring a new shine to their Valley.

" You know after his father's death he is so messed up " Namjoon said to Jin who nodded " Yeah, I'm also tired to set him up with girls..He is so cold geez his life partner will be so unlucky " Namjoon sighed hearing Jin.

On the other hand, Jungkook was standing in front of the bus stop...He was in small town looking around he smiled, the place was far from Seoul...But it was also really beautiful... Jungkook was waiting for someone to pick him up, Mr Park already informed him to wait for that man.

" Excuse me, Are you Jungkook?" Jungkook heard a voice behind him...He turned around and was met with a young looking boy...but his height was taller then Jungkook " Yes it's me " Jungkook said to him politely, Jungkook was wearing a bag behind his back and a slag bag around his waist.

" My name is Soobin, I'm here to pick you up " Jungkook blinked his eyes looking at the male, he was looking younger then him and handsome....Maybe the boy already git a crush.

Maybe the boy already git a crush