Chapter 20 - Chief Kim Plan

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" So yesterday he called me and was whining-" Yuna was talking to Jungkook, telling him her Hoseok's embarrassing moments which was making Jungkook giggle.... Taehyung walked inside and stood before them " What are you doing?" Taehyung asked coldly to Yuna who stared at him confused " Umm? Talking?"

She said in duh tone.... Taehyung rolled his eyes and pulled her up by her collar " YAH! PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!" She whined while Taehyung ignored her and made her sat down on the other chair a bit away from Jungkook, who was staring at Taehyung shocked.

Taehyung sat down beside Jungkook ignoring Yuna who was glaring at him...Hoseok rushed inside the restaurant and looks at Taehyung and Yuna...He sighed and sat beside his girlfriend... Jungkook looks at Hoseok silently asking him what happened to the Chief, Hoseok shook his head and give him his smile.

Jungkook shrugged it off, The trio had a good lunch at the restaurant and decided to leave for village before it's too late " Jungkook will sit with me " Taehyung said to Hoseok with deadly stares... Jungkook looks at Taehyung, his cheeks turning red...He liked how his name rolled out of Taehyung's mouth.

Hoseok's smirked at Taehyung " Well you can leave with him alone we won't mind " Hoseok said with wiggling his eye brows... Taehyung rolled his eyes " Get behind, don't rest my patient " Jungkook sighs and sat down inside the jeep... Taehyung was ready to drove off.

Hoseok and Yuna both were enjoying the view...While Jungkook was smiling thinking about how Taehyung called his name he was in daze.... Taehyung glances at Jungkook He remembers now...How He used to play with the little boy...how he was used to be happy with him.

Little Jungkook was giggling making a cute hairstyle of his TaeTae... Taehyung was silently smiling hearing the heavenly sound of the younger's giggles...He couldn't help but giggle along the little " There! TaeTae looks so cute " Jungkook giggled seeing two ponytails on the elder's head.

He was too lost he didn't notice Jungkook was staring at him and Jungkook also too lost not noticing Hoseok and Yuna staring at both of them smirking, suddenly an idea pop inside Hoseok's head " Taehyung, it's just 2pm we have a lot of time..why don't we take Jungkook somewhere "

Taehyung and Jungkook came out of their gaze hearing him " No, it's useless...it's better we go back " Hoseok sighed but Yuna scoffed " Come on you idiot, Jungkook loves movies and Hobi told me there is some cinema house around here " Yuna said to him.

" really! There is! Can we please go there pleaseeee! Chief " Jungkook said to him showing him his puppy eyes even tho Taehyung wasn't looking at him...But Taehyung knew that cute face which he couldn't resist from the start " Fine! But only this once " Taehyung said to coldly but mentally smiled hearing Jungkook giggling in happiness.

Jimin's Pov

I was painting some cute paintings which I could put in the classroom for children... I wanted to help Jungkook...he has been working alone for a long time...plus I love the cute children and wanted to do something for them " Looks nice " I flinched hearing a sudden voice behind me.

" Oh sorry for scaring you " I looked towards Yoongi Hyung and shook my head " It's okay " trying my best to avoid him I stood up picking up all of my belongings from the ground and made my way inside from the garden...I could hear Yoongi Hyung sighing behind me but I can't talk to him now.

No one's Pov

" But I want to watch Doctor Strange!" Jungkook whined shaking Taehyung's arm, Hoseok and Yuna was silent... Taehyung was mentally smiling at the cuteness of Jungkook's " But the house is full, I heard this Alive movie is also good come on " Hoseok hearing that was close to have a heart attack " WHAT! WE ARE NOT WATCHING THAT "

Taehyung glared at him, Yuna pats his back " Taehyung, how about we you guys watch this horror movie of yours..we will look for something else " Yuna said Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but Yuna already drag him away.

Jungkook was glaring at the Alive posted, he huffed " Sexy Strange later " Saying this Jungkook made his way inside the cinema... Taehyung chuckled and followed him behind...Well Taehyung actually lied..He have a plan in his mind.

During the entire movie, Jungkook was screaming his lungs out while Taehyung, He was enjoying how Jungkook was hugging his arm, scared...he was completely ignoring the stared of the people...They almost got kicked out but seeing the Chief Kim they let it slide.

After 2 tutoring hours for Jungkook...they finally came back... Jungkook and Hoseok were off fully silent... Taehyung felt a little guilty but anyways... Taehyung stopped the car before Hoseok's house... seeing silent Hoseok Taehyung felt a little worried " wait a second " He said and gets out of the jeep.

" Hey! You little cockroach " Yuna rolled her eyes " what is it you Cobra?" Taehyung sighed " What's wrong with you boyfriend? He was silent " Taehyung asked her...Yuna looks at him with a teasing smile " Aww! Cobra is worried for his friend " Taehyung playfully hit the back of her head making her pout.

" Doctor Strange wasn't really Hoseok's type...many jump scars " Saying this Yuna walked away... Taehyung shook his head in disbelief, I can't with them sometimes " Taehyung went back and drove towards Jungkook's place.

" Here we are " Taehyung said to Jungkook who gulped " what if some ghost kidnap me after Chief Kim will leave " Jungkook though...He looks at Taehyung playing with his fingers " Chief " He called him in a soft tone... Taehyung smirked mentally " Yes?" He asked him.

" You can stay tonight here, it's already late also I don't want my lovely Chief Kim to be scared after watching that horrible movie " Jungkook said at the end clearing his throat " yeah yeah, I know how much you hate horror movies since childhood kid " Taehyung thought.

" Oh really? Wow Kid you are sweet " Taehyung said with a fake glad tone which Jungkook knew was fake so he rolled his eyes mentally but act along because he don't want any ghost to kidnap him...not when he is not even married yet " Yes! Some come on park this Jeep here and let's sleep " Taehyung chuckled seeing Jungkook running away like a bunny.

••• Time Skip •••

Jungkook was staring at the ceiling whenever he closes his eyes...the image of zombies flashes in front of his eyes... Jungkook sighed and tilt his head to left seeing Taehyung already asleep...He smiled...Not having another bed they both had to share...well Taehyung and Jungkook didn't mind.

Jungkook stared at his face, he hesitantly placed his hand over his cheeks and caresses with his thumb " It's been so many years...You are still the same...TaeTae " Jungkook mumbled smiling.

" How can you be so good in maths! I'm elder then you!" Taehyung was whining to little Jungkook who giggled " Sun Tae uncle taught me! Hehe " Taehyung whined while Jungkook teased.

Jungkook smiled remembering about that memory but he flinched hearing wolf howling " I better sleep " Saying this he hid his face in Taehyung's neck, placing his legs over the elder's and sleep...not caring what the elder will thing... Taehyung opened his eyes when he heard snoring.

" You remember me...they are you hiding it Jungkook "

_____________________
Chapter  20

👉🏼👈🏼 I won't be updating for almost 2 months, I have exams and quite stressed

How was it?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈 be happy 💞

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰