Chapter 34 - Emotions

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

••• 2 months later •••

He really misses you ~

Jungkook smiled looking at the picture Hoseok send him along with the little note, It's been 2 months.. Jungkook was now the CEO of his mother's company, His mother was awake now but still recovering... Everyone supports him now, But he still misses Taehyung.

" I miss him too " Jungkook sighed, He was in his cabin looking out of the window at the city...Oh how much he miss The valley It's like he has left the piece of his heart there....He smiled and send his picture to Hoseok and texted him with a little heart.

Why don't you use a phone Chief

Jungkook pouts, his Chief Kim is quite an old man for real, How can he not use the phone in this advanced century...But the male says only one thing " It kill bees " Jungkook chuckled and closed his eyes " Just some more time " He mumbled smiling slightly.

On the other hand, Hoseok rushed to Taehyung who was teaching the kids, Yes he didn't hire anyone else because Jungkook promised him that he will come back and teach the kids...He can not give anyone the position he have given to Jungkook.

" Look, there is a little bunny for you " Hoseok said to him with his smile, Who grabbed his phone and walked away...Hoseok sighed in relief with a little smile present in his face True love really bloom in separation.

Hoseok sighed in relief with a little smile present in his face True love really bloom in separation

Everything is boring without you Chief I miss you so much....and I love you (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~ <3

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head " Really a kid " He whispered caressing the picture leaning back on the wall " I really hope Jungkook come back, It's so boring without him...Thank God his mother is okay now " Soobin said to which Yoongi sighed.