Chapter 27 - Past and comfort

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Trigger chapter, well for me .....
⚠️ Mention of physical abuse, Molestation  ⚠️

No one's Pov

" Thankfully he is awake, we don't need to inject him that injection" Hoseok said to Taehyung who sighed in relief...It's been 7 hours since Jungkook was unconscious...but now finally he is awake and healthy.... Thankfully the injection Kira used on Jungkook didn't effected his health..

Taehyung sat down the chair " won't you meet him?" Hoseok asked Taehyung who lower his head and shook it " No, I need sometime " Hoseok didn't say anything...he nodded and walked away.... Taehyung leaned back in the wall and stared up at the ceiling.

On the other hand, Jungkook was also staring at the ceiling while tears falling from the corner of his eyes....He wanted Taehyung to be with him...but the elder was no where to be seen...He heard the knock on the door...He sniffs and wipes off his tears hoping for Taehyung.

" Y-yes " He sighed when he saw it was Jimin...Jimin walked towards him and sat down " How are you feeling now?" Jungkook just nodded his head... Jimin sighed heavily and holds his hand " Jungkook please, don't think about it " Jungkook just closed his eyes " Where is Chief Kim?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

Who sighed" He is guilty " Jungkook frowns and looks at Jimin " guilty? Why?" Jungkook asked him confused, the person he has been waiting for is guilty? And for what? " He was suppose to protect you...but he thinks he is the one pushing you to this point " Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

" Let me talk to him " Jungkook tried getting but whimper falling back down on the bed " Be careful Jungkook " Jimin helped him laying back down and adjusted his pillow to make the younger comfortable " I will call him here...Wait " Jimin said to him who laid back down closing his eyes for a moment.

Jimin walked out the room and saw Yoongi seated alone " where is Taehyung?" Jimin asked him...Yoongi stood up " Kira, he said he wanted to tell Taehyung something " Jimin sighed and lower his head " Jungkook is asking for him" Yoongi smiled and pulled Jimin in a hug " Don't worry, It's gonna be alright" Jimin closed his eyes.

On the other hand Taehyung stared at Kira who was tied up on the chair beaten up good by Soobin and Jin " Don't waste my time, what do you want to tell me?" Taehyung asked him who opened looks at him " I was send here by Jungkook's father " Taehyung rolled his eyes " for what? " Soobin asked him from behind.

" To kill him ....but I fall in love with me, If he had accepted my proposal we would be happy....b-but he rejected me....so I decided to him him " Taehyung silently stood up walked closer to him " You dare to touch him huh " Taehyung mumbled and twisted Kira's arm which made Kira scream in pain.

" Take him to Seoul " Taehyung said to Jin who nodded his head .... Taehyung made his way to the hospital...He was looking out the car window " Wish I would kill this bastard " Taehyung whispered, He stopped the cad before the hospital and walked inside towards Jungkook's room.

He hesitated to open the door...He placed his hand over the door and sighed heavily, He opened the door silently and walked in " Chief!" The first thing he heard was Jungkook calling him... Taehyung looks at him who was staring at him with glossy eyes...and longing clearly visible.

" hey " Taehyung softly said to him, even tho he wasn't looking at the younger male properly " I'm sorry " Taehyung mumbled....He was feeling guilty " Don't - " Jungkook tried to speak but his voice was making it difficult for him " i-its not your fault...you saved me " Jungkook said to him.

Taehyung walked closer to him, And holds his hand softly.

" H-he was send by your father Jungkook...He-" Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook's cold chuckle " Father? Who? I don't have a father " Jungkook said to Taehyung, Taehyung could read the boy's eyes...He was sad...and scared but there was a hint of anger in his eyes.

" Ju-" Before Taehyung could say something more, the younger brushed into tears... Without thinking much, Taehyung pulled him into a hug " Calm down, It's okay " Taehyung rubbed his back " I'm here for you " Taehyung let Jungkook cry silently...He didn't ask him anything.

Jungkook pulled away and wipes his tears " I-I was four when m-my father's friend used to come to our house often

Jungkook pulled away and wipes his tears " I-I was four when m-my father's friend used to come to our house often.....H-he used to give me l-lollipop....in the b-bathroom " Taehyung could feel his heart breaking " H-He used to touch me....I didn't feel good

I-I remember how I used to c-cry... screaming not to touch me....I told my f-father...He said....Shush, don't you dare say anything...you deserve it " Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung hugging his safe place " D-did I really deserved it?...was it my fault?" Taehyung rubbed his back.

" You deserve the best Jungkook...The best " Taehyung whispered to him .... Jungkook cried his hurt in his embrace " sometimes.....m-my ...my father too-" Taehyung stopped him, He was at the edge of breaking down "  it's okay....it's already, I'm here "

Jungkook never told anyone about it, No one...not even Jimin, He remember how his own father used to touch him....Made his screams silent...How he used to threaten him If he tells anyone...His mother will be dead...How his screams hidden behind the silence.

" W-why...why my father, Who was suppose to be my hero...Who was suppose to protect me...He is the one behind all my pain...How who was suppose to be my hero turned into villain " Taehyung was listening to everything silently.

Jungkook sobs, He can still feel the touches of his father's friend on his body along with his father .....He can't forget how he was forced to....( I'm sorry I can't continue please you know the rest )

" Jungkook....I'm proud of you for being strong, you are strong...I'm proud of you " Taehyung whispered to him... Jungkook fall asleep after exhaustion... Taehyung pulled away from the hug and placed a little space for himself on the bed.

He pulled Jungkook close to his arms, Scared that might someone take him away from him ...or something happens to him...He wants to give comfort to the younger...He can't believe his little one went through a lot... And now remembering about their childhood memories....It all makes sense to him now.

Taehyung placed a long kiss on the younger'e temple and finally let his tears fall..He silently cried.... After his father's dead, He never cried.... but today....He let his emotions take over him.

_______________________
The end

Birthday promise fulfilled 🙃

This was triggering for me.... because the past story of Jungkook is mine ....I still cry everyday....I wasn't raped... but it was close to it too ....I turned 17 today but this past is not leaving me
.I couldn't write the comfort thing in more deal because I never experienced it so I'm sorry

Thanks for reading 💕

- Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈 keep smiling 💓

I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰