Chapter 13 - Confronting Jeon

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Okay Children! I want you to write a letter for me " Jungkook smiled handing everyone a paper and place a pen besides it " I want you to write what you think about me and I want honest answers okay " Jungkook smiled at them... Jungkook sat down on his chair and stared at them fondly.

Meanwhile Taehyung was standing far from them, Staring at Jungkook " How do you know my father, Kid " He mumbled and sighed...His mind was messed up, How can Jungkook...a kid from Seoul know his father and seeing him crying, He knew he was close to his father that's why he was crying.

" I'm done Teacher Jeon! " Shin excited said and hand the letter to Jungkook, everyone behind him " Very nice! my children are so intelligent and now reward " Jungkook Hand the chocolate making them squeal loudly in happiness, Jungkook smiled at the fondly.

" Kid " Taehyung called him, who turned around and looks at Taehyung " Come with me " Taehyung said to him coldly, Jungkook opened his month say something but Taehyung turned his heels and walked out.. Jungkook closed his month and glance at Soobin " Talk care of them " Soobin nodded.

Jungkook walked out seeing Taehyung standing near the river " Yes Chief " Taehyung was having weird feeling in his stomach  hearing Jungkook calling him Chief, and why was he feeling these emotions again " Kid, Here " Taehyung stretch his hand to hand him a purple bag " What's this?"

Jungkook asked him, frown form on his head and a pout adoring on his lips, Which Taehyung find cute, Jungkook opened the bag and smiled widely " BANANA MILK " Jungkook looks at him with a wide smile, unknowingly jumping on his feet, Which was another thing Taehyung find cute.

" I'm leaving " Taehyung said clearing his throat " Wait!" Jungkook stopped him by grabbing his wrist, Taehyung stopped feelings a sudden wave of shrive in his body " Thank you so much, Chief " Jungkook bowed to him, his bunny smile not leaving from his face... Taehyung smiled slightly.

He turned around and walked away, He chuckled hearing Jungkook happily squealing and jumping " cute " Taehyung mumbled out without even realizing " Seeing a new Taehyung " Jin said resting his elbow over Namjoon's shoulder " Good to see him smiling " Namjoon said looking at Taehyung.

Jungkook's pov

After coming back from school, I was brushing his hair waiting for Chief Taehyung, We had to leave for lunch, He promised me to introduce me to Mr Han, the only person who had a small cafe in Village...I heard the door knocking...Must be Chief...I smiled slightly.

I made my way to open the door " Chief I was wai-" I stopped when I saw it was Hoseok Hyung " Oh Hyung, Come in " He nodded...Why is he looking so scary " Hyung-" But Hyung shuts me up by speaking " I want to have a really serious conversation with you " I gulped.