Chapter 31 - Stalker Kim

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung with widened eyes... while Taehyung was holding his cheek in shock " What's wrong Jungkook! Why did you slap him?" Jimin rushed to them " Kim freaking Taehyung! Did you again tease my best friend!" Jimin glared at Taehyung who was about to say something but again stopped.

" You are coming with me Jungkook " Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand and was about to leave but Jungkook stopped " Jimin, it's a misunderstanding" Jungkook took his hand away from Jimin's grip and walks towards Taehyung " I'm so sorry " He mumbled cupping Taehyung face.

Jimin looks at them surprised " What the hell?" He mumbled but wasn't even shocked... Taehyung sighed and shook his head " It's okay " He passed him a smile... Jimin rolled his eyes " I'm still here " Jungkook cleared his throat and turned towards Jimin.. holding Taehyung's hand which Jimin noticed.

While this little gesture made Taehyung smile "I and Chief Kim are dating " Jimin looks at Jungkook's face for a while then screamed out " FUXKING YES! " Scaring both Taehyung and Jungkook " finally! My best friend got the love of his life " Jimin hugged them both together while Taehyung and Jungkook glanced at each other.

" I'm happy for both of you, I will just leave because Jungkook you need to apologize again....with a kiss " Jimin whispered the last part and winked at Jungkook who couldn't help but blush ...Jimin walked away leaving the two new couples alone... Jungkook was still feeling guilty for slapping Taehyung.

Even tho it was just a mistake " I'm so sorry " Taehyung chuckled and shook his head " No I'm fine, Don't you worry " Taehyung said to him to which Jungkook sighed....He cupped Taehyung's face pulling the male closer " Chief " Jungkook called him softly to which Taehyung gulped looking at the younger's lips.

Jungkook placed a quick peak on Taehyung's lips " Sorr- " before he could say something Taehyung again smashed his lips on the younger's pushing the younger's to the wall...moving his lips softly on the others... Jungkook closed his eyes kissing the elder back.

His hand slipped gripping Taehyung's shirt closing his eyes tightly " Ahhhh!" Taehyung and Jungkook flinched and pulled away looking at Jin and Namjoon " I told you to be shut " Jin yelled at Namjoon who smiled nervously...Jin turned towards Taehyung and Jungkook.

" I knew it! Don't mind us, we will just take some pictures and leave " Jin winked at him and took a few snaps of the newly dating couple, and run away with his husband... Jungkook gulped...He wanted to spend some time with Taehyung but guess these crackhead people won't let him.

" Chief " Taehyung looks at the said male and hummed smiling softly " I wanted to tell you this before...today I'm taking children for a picnic," Jungkook said showing Taehyung the picnic basket... Taehyung smirked " or more like you want to spend some romantic time with me," he said leaning his body towards the younger.

Jungkook rolled his eyes pulling Taehyung away by his shoulder with his finger " Don't even think about it, it's our picnic day, and you are not allowed " Hearing that Taehyung sighed, He wanted to spend some time with the younger but he knows Jungkook is stubborn he won't listen.

" but, you know we-" Jungkook cuts him off by placing his hand over the elder's mouth " no! You are going to tease me so no " Taehyung rolled his eyes pushing his hands away, softly, " more like you are scared that my handsome face will distract you " Jungkook blushed...we guess what, Taehyung knows him.

" Doesn't matter!" Jungkook huffed and walked away not before grabbing all the stuff for the picnic " You know I can help you!" Taehyung yelled from behind " No thanks!" He chuckled hearing Jungkook " God I love him ".