Chapter 7 - Arrival of someone unexpected

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" WHAT! " Jungkook pouts, He explained everything to Joong ki about him being to this place, But Joong ki stares at Jungkook like the younger is insane with made Jungkook sigh " Hyung, please I love it here... even Chief Kim is an idiot, scary but Still-" Joong ki cuts him off.

" Where did Taehyung comes from? We are talking about you in this place " Joong ki folds his arms and looks at him coldly, Jungkook looks at Joong ki with his doe eyes making Joong ki's heart melt " Kookie, look...You have s weak heart and anything happen in this face " Joong ki stopped when Jungkook sighed.

" Hyung, I am happy here...there My cheater father never let me live peacefully...here I am free " knowingly Jungkook was smiling, Looking around the beautiful Valley.

Joong ki noticed the happiness in Jungkook's eyes, Seeing him smiling after years made him happy " Okay fine

Joong ki noticed the happiness in Jungkook's eyes, Seeing him smiling after years made him happy " Okay fine...but never ever hide anything from me ever again " Joong ki said to him in a warning tone.... Jungkook smiled at him and hugged him " Thank you Hyung!" Jungkook cheered.

Joon ki chuckled and hugged Jungkook back " Wait! My ship failing! Where the hell is Taehyung!" Hoseok whisper yelled from peeking behind the tree looking at Joong ki and Jungkook along with Soobin and Jin " I really thing Sir Joong ki like Jungkook " Soobin said glancing at Jin and Hoseok.

Hoseok huffed " That won't be happening, I won't let Joong ki be the second lead and a villain " Hoseok said walking away, Soobin and Jin behind him.

Later, Jungkook was teaching Childern " So in English, Nicknames mean a special name you give to the person you like or hate " Jungkook explained to them seeing them looking at him parted lips, He sighed " okay for example- " Jungkook thoughts and then smiled.

" Have you ever given any name to the person you like instead of their real name? " Jungkook asked at which Maria raised her hand " We can Hoseok uncle, Sunshine Hope " Jungkook laughed at that " That's a really unique nickname " Jungkook cleared his throat.

Unknowingly Jungkook's mind across with Taehyung's thoughts " Don't you think Chief Kim is really cold Man?" Everyone yelled yes making Jungkook giggle " How about we give him a nickname which will be just between us?" They all cheered " So,who is going to tell me a good name?" Jungkook asked.

" Me! me ! Me!" Jungkook smiled at them " Widow!" Jungkook widen his eyes at that nickname " Choi, Why widow " Jungkook almost laughed but wanted to know the real meaning of this nickname " Because TaeTae is not married and his girlfriend cheated on him " Jungkook frowns.

" Wait, He had a girlfriend " Jungkook mumbled with pouty lips " Sir! sir " He was so in thoughts didn't heard children calling him " SIR!" Soomi yelled out, Getting Jungkook's attention " yeah?" He looks at them " How about you give him a nickname?" Jungkook thought about it deeply and then smiled widely " Strict beast !"

On the other hand, Taehyung sighed taking the boxes filled with fruits and noddles towards his jeep " Taehyung my son " a big smile form on Taehyung's face hearing a familiar elderly smile " Uncle John " Taehyung turn around and smiled at the elder man.

Who smiled and hugged him " How are you young man?" Taehyung chuckled " Happy " John laughed " Good, You are going back?" John asked motions to the boxes " Yes " Taehyung said smile not leaving from his face, John laughed " Well then you have to help me, This is Jimin " Jimin who was standing behind John smiled.

Taehyung smiled slightly " He is here for Valley but the problem is there is no car around here right now, so " Taehyung sighed knowing want his uncle wanted him to do " Okay, I can drop him " Jimin smiled widely " Thank you so much " Jimin thanks him at which Taehyung simply nodded.

On the other hand, Jungkook was having lunch with Childern, after hour of preparing in the top floor of school " Smells good, isn't?" Jungkook asked staring at the children drooling at the food, He chuckled " Jungkook?" Jungkook heard someone calling his name, Jungkook peeking out from the window.

Seeing Yoongi looking around on the first floor for him " We are up here Hyung! " Jungkook informed him and glanced at the children enjoying the food " Don't move okay?" They all nodded... Jungkook rushed down and saw Yoongi " What happened Hyung? Is everything alright?"

Jungkook asked surprised to see Yoongi " Actually I came to check on you, Taehyung went to town to get things for Valley citizens...I wanted to see if you were okay " Jungkook smile hearing that, He was glad to know Yoongi worried about him and also touched about the thing, Taehyung helping Valley people.

" we are oka-" Before Jungkook could say something, He heard a voice shouting his name " JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook turned around and saw who it was, It was none other then Park Jimin his best friend " YOU RASCAL! YOU!" Jungkook who was about to hug him stopped hearing all the cursing.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Yoongi frowns " Hey Jimin, What's-" Jimin cuts off hitting Jungkook's arm who Yelp " Shut up! I don't you I was coming! And didn't come to pick me up! I was standing there for 3 hours! 3 HOURS!" Jungkook widen his eyes when Jimin run behind Jungkook to hit him.

" Yah Jiminie! " Jungkook hid behind Taehyung who was still confused, Jungkook holds Taehyung's arms " Save me! Chief!" Jimin rolled his eyes and pulled Jungkook from behind " Ahh " He whined " Sorry Hyung, I didn't read the later, forgive me " Jungkook whined.

" STOP!" Taehyung yelled out annoyed, Jungkook flinched " SO ANNOYING! JUST SHUT IT!" Jimin glanced at Jungkook, Since childhood Jungkook never liked when someone shouts at him...He feels scared " W-why are you shouting?" Jungkook mumbled out which was enough for them to hear.

Taehyung looks at him and his eyes soften looking at Jungkook staring at him with his doe eyes...but he didn't show it on his face.

" J-just, stop fighting and talk silently " Taehyung said to them and walked away towards children to check on them

" J-just, stop fighting and talk silently " Taehyung said to them and walked away towards children to check on them... Somehow he felt guilty for shouting that him, Jimin hugged Jungkook and pats his back " It's okay, I forgive you and missed you so much " Jimin mumbled in his ear.

Jungkook hugged him back " I missed you too Hyung " Jungkook mumbled...Just then Jimin's eyes fall on Yoongi who was looking at them...He admired Yoongi's face, pulling away from hug...who was confused and looks behind him to see if Jimin was looking at someone else.

" Hello I am Jimin " Jimin made his way to Yoongi smiled at him flirtriously, Meanwhile Jungkook sighed knowing what his best friend was doing..His best friend finally got another crush...or maybe more then that.

_______________________
🐯 Chapter 7 🐰

I'm lossing hope 🤧

How was it? Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰