Chapter 16 - Party Party Yeah

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person.

No one's Pov

" He is going to compliment Jungkook " Hoseok said to Jin who shook his head " No that cold beast can never compliment someone...he is gonna mess up " Jin said seeing Taehyung taking small steps like a baby towards Jungkook...who was giggling with Jimin, Jimin who was feeling scared was happy to be with Jungkook.

He was also smiling and laughing " He won't " Hoseok said having a small smile over his face but it fall immediately when Taehyung bumped with a young fine lady making the whine in her hand fall all over Taehyung's soldier uniform " Hah! He messed up " Jin said laughing.

Hoseok glances at Jin and glared at him " Shut up will you " But Jin was way too happy to see the young chief in trouble " Chief you okay?" Jungkook rushed to him who looks at Jungkook " Yeah I'm okay...just a little-" Taehyung was cut off by Jimin.

" You should change, Your clothes are all wet " Jimin said looking at the male ... Jungkook nodded agreeing with Jimin, Taehyung looks at them back and forth " I'm sorry Chief, I didn't know " The lady bowed feeling guilty, Taehyung shook his head " It's okay Lisa...it happens sometimes...I will just go and change "

Taehyung said and walked away " did you see? Did you see?" Soobin said excitedly to Jin and Hoseok...Namjoon long passed out on the chair " See what?" Hoseok and Jin asked him together " Jungkook was worried for Chief " Soobin squealed...Hoseok and Jin smirked and looks at him.

" It's happening!" They happily cheered meanwhile Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung " Come on Jungkook, let's drink " Chang wan said to Jungkook who smiled at him and shook his head " No, It's okay..you go ahead and enjoy " Chang wan scoffed and dragged Jungkook towards Jin and Hoseok.

Soobin and Namjoon already bored and asleep, Jungkook tried to stop him but Chang wan didn't listened to him " Come on, this party is for you " Chang wan said to him... Jungkook sighed...He smiled when he saw the kids already leaving and many people too...well it was late.

Jungkook sighed and turned to the people on the table around him " let's get drunk " Jungkook mumbled and smiled a little.

••• Time Skip •••

Taehyung came back he was nervous for some reason it was not like he was nervous because he was wearing casual clothes in front of Jungkook for the first time...No of course not...He was nervous because he just was...yeah... Taehyung frowns when he found the place empty.

He looked around, The place was still lighted...Then he saw Jungkook half passed out on the chair...He sighed and walked closer to the male " Jungkook " Hearing his name Jungkook opened his eyes and looks at Taehyung who was looking at him already worriedly.

Jungkook smiled with sleepy eyes " This is the first time you called me by my name instead of Kid " hearing the tone Taehyung knew the younger was drunk " did you drink?" Taehyung asked him who just giggles " Just a little " He said giggling... Taehyung sighed he chuckled a little.

" I can see that little " Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook stood up struggling a little " Forget about my drinking or none drinking... everyone left but see me waited for you " Jungkook said his lips turning pouty... Taehyung looks at him amazed " Wait, you waited for me?" Taehyung asked him.

He thought Jungkook was passed out after drinking and not exactly waiting for him...man his heart skipped a beat hearing that " really? I appreciate that " Taehyung said softly, Jungkook once again giggled " Yup, I care about my Chief " Jungkook said staring at Taehyung with sleepy or dreamy eyes.