Chapter 18 - Apologize

B my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

"You okay?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who was hissing limbing " don't know my leg is hurting " Jungkook said sighing heavily.... Taehyung instantly grabbed his arms stopping him from walking " What's wrong Chief ?" Jungkook asked him who stayed silent and made him sit down on a rock near by.

Taehyung kneeled before him " What are you doing?" Jungkook asked frowning but Taehyung shushed him... Taehyung rolled up his pants till his knee and saw a small cut over it... Taehyung cursed " That bastard " He muttered... fortunely Jungkook couldn't hear what the male said.

" Does it hurts?" Taehyung asked glancing up at him, Jungkook shook his head " Just a bit " He simply said to him who sighed " You see so careless " Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook stayed silent " I will take you to Hoseok " Taehyung said to him and before the younger could respond... Taehyung picked him up in bridle style.

( From Piggyback rides to bridle style's journey )

Jungkook gasped and unconsciously wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck in fear of falling down " Chief!" Jungkook called him out in shock... Taehyung just ignored him and starts to walk towards Hoseok's house... Jungkook was staring at Taehyung deeply while Taehyung he was trying his best to ignore his stares.

••• Next Day •••

" Maybe it will get better right? " Jimin stopped talking and sighed staring at Jungkook who was deep in his imagination " Kook! Come on listen to me " Jungkook shook his head slightly and looks at Jimin who was glaring at him " What did you said?" Jungkook asked him confused.

Jimin sighed and shook his head " Let's leave that topic..Now tell me what are thinking this deeply?" Jimin asked keeping aside all of his thoughts... Jungkook pouts his ear turning red, which made Jimin smirk " What have to done sneaky bunny " Jimin asked elbowing him ( what-).

Jungkook gulped and looks at Jimin, He leaned near Jimin's ear and whispered something which made Jimin shocked " YOU DID WHAT?!" Jimin yelled out shocked... Jungkook blushed and covered his face with his hands " I just-" Jungkook tried to say something but couldn't form any words.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was sitting in Hoseok's cabin, Staring at the wall shocked " Hey man, Sup " Hoseok asked him sitting in front of him... Taehyung looks at him with parted smiled and shocked eyes " Didn't you sleep? Look at your eyes " Hoseok joked but frowns seeing Taehyung still shocked.

" Taehyung?" Hoseok asked now getting worried... Taehyung was not being himself...He was acting weird... Taehyung gulped and looks at Hoseok " H-Hobi " Taehyung shuttered which made Hoseok even more shocked, He stood up and walked towards Taehyung " What's wrong Taehyung?"

Hoseok asked him worried... Taehyung looks at him blinking his eyes " J-jungkook...He kissed me " Hoseok widen his eyes hearing that " WHAT!? REALLY?!" Hoseok asked him who nodded at him...Hoseok smiled widely " but how? When? " Taehyung looks at him and opened his mouth to explain him.

••• Flashback •••

Taehyung's Pov

I entered inside Jungkook's house, Jungkook still in my  arms after getting back from Hoseok's House...I made him sit down on the bed " You okay now?" I asked him... Jungkook nodded " Yes I am Chief, don't worry...it wasn't that much tho " He mumbled pouting a little.