Chapter 15- Secret Party

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" So you mean, everyone has their own restaurant in Seoul?" Chang wan asked Jungkook who sighed and shook his head " Not every single person....like everyone who wants to be a cook....yeah " Jungkook explained to him and then shook his head " I'm gonna get mad one day " Jungkook mumbled.

" Woah! That's so cool " Chang wan stood up " I will bring something for you to drink " Jungkook who was eating Kimchi made by Chang wan, which  surprisingly tasty... Jungkook choked hearing that " No-" before Jungkook could say something, Chang wan was already gone.

" Sh🌻t " Jungkook muttered...He sighed and tilt his head to look out of the window beside him...He smiled seeing Taehyung helping the villagers " He really love the villagers " Jungkook said to himself " Yes that old man does sadly " Jungkook flinched hearing a sudden voice in front of him.

There was a young girl seated in front of him, maybe in her teens " Umm....who are you?" Jungkook asked her with an awkward smile...He didn't knew everyone here and seeing sudden people talking to him made him nervous " Name is Go Ara...sadly daughter of this cafe's owner "

She said and sighed, She was wearing high school uniform...her hair tied in two ponytails..and she was wearing make up, guess she is girly " Why sadly? " Jungkook asked, placing his chopsticks down...Go Ara rolled her eyes " Because that man is a meanie...He can't even make good drinks " She said.

Jungkook giggled " It's okay, but his food is good " Go Ara shrugged it off " Well this is a cafe...and usually in cafe's we get drinks and desert...not Kimchi " Jungkook nodded agreeing with her " yes but he is a great cook at least " Jungkook said to her who rolled her eyes " Whatever " She mumbled.

••• Time Skip •••

" Stay away from that girl, She isn't really respectful " Taehyung said to Jungkook, he was holding a big bag for Jungkook....who was tired " Nooo~ she is cute...yes little mean but cute " Jungkook's said hopping like a bunny, which made Taehyung smile " If you like her then okay " Taehyung said to him who nodded.

They reached Jungkook's house " Let's go inside " Jungkook said to him but Taehyung shook his head " No you go and take rest, i have to take you somewhere in the evening " Taehyung said to him and hand him his bag, Jungkook scoffed " No you are coming in " Jungkook holds Taehyung wrist.

Dragging him inside, Taehyung let him do whatever the younger wanted...He smiled slightly and lower his head " Sit down, I will get water for you " Jungkook said to him and made his way to the small kitchen... Jungkook grabbed a glass and turned on the tab to get water.

He was about to take it to Taehyung but stopped hearing sound of a frog coming from the water tank...He sighed Jungkook dropped the water and walked back to Taehyung who was looking around " Sorry, Frogs are having a party in my water tank once again " Jungkook said playfully but it made Taehyung somehow guilty.

" Oh " it was the only thing came out of Taehyung's mouth " Maybe next time " Jungkook gave him his bunny smile... Taehyung just slightly nodded, ignoring the sudden kind of bubbles forming over his mind, He shook his head and stood " I will be back later...so...bye " Before Jungkook could say something, Taehyung rushed out.

Jungkook frowns " What's with him?" He mumbled, He shurgged it off...He fall back on the bed " I wonder where Jimin is? It's been few days he has been acting weird " Jungkook said unknowingly a pout forming over his lips, he is missing his best friend...only if He knew what was happening with Jimin.

On the other hand, Jimin was arranging food over the table...he flinched when he heard heavy steps behind him...He felt a hand over his shoulder...finger making contact with his skin and squeezing his skin making him uncomfortable " Leave me alone " He muttered out knowing who it was.