Chapter 1 - A New Journey

Ignore my mistakes plz....

" ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ "

No one's Pov

" Peace, It's for few minutes please " Jeon Jungkook was seated on his bed, Legs folded and eyes closed while his hand covering his palm " Just- " Before he could say something his room's door brusted open and his bratty twin brothers bragged in " No! That was mine you lair " Jungkook sighed heavily.

He opened his eyes, letting his hands fall on the side of the bed " Hyungie! Look he is not giving me my snacks " Jaehyun, Jungkook's little brother with black hairs said to him pouting " Hyungie he is lying! They are mine " The other, Jeonhyun with brown hair said to Jungkook who just fall back down on the bed.

" Share both of you, don't disturb " They were about to argue again but stopped hearing a loud tug " SHUT UP! WHY CAN'T YOU BE A NICE HUSBAND!" Jungkook sighed heavily and covered his face with his arms " I LOVE HER JIYA!" the twins peeked from inside the room, seeing and hearing their parents argue.

This wasn't new in Jeon Mansion, Jungkook's father was alcoholic and cheated on his mother multiple times... Jungkook's mother Jiya is a working woman, Famous CEO of Korea...many people know about her and Jungkook too... mostly why they try to befriend Jungkook in his university.

" Hyungie they are fig-" The twins stopped when they noticed Jungkook's tears falling from his eyes....They exchanged a glance and they attacked their brother for cuddle, Jungkook smiled slightly through his tears, These are the reason why Jungkook was still alive and also his idiotic Best friend.

It was midnight, Jungkook was in a video call with his best friend Jimin...who was talking about some hot boys he saw in Hawaii, where the male was currently enjoying holidays " You don't understand how fustrating it's getting Jimin, it's not about the got dudes " Jungkook said to him with a heavy sign.

Who finally looks at him seriously " Kookie, look I'm telling you take sometime and leave the house...These holidays are a ticket for you " Jungkook lower his head " You know Eomm-" Jungkook was about to say but Jimin shut him up by speaking.

" In a valley, they need a teacher to teach their children some things ..why don't you go their as a volunteer teacher...as you also like countryside " Jungkook stare at Jimin's image for sometime thinking " I will join you too after coming back " Jimin said to him with a creepy smile and wiggling his eyebrows.

" I will think about it, bye now!" Jungkook said and hangs up the call before Jimin could say something.... Jungkook sighed heavily and fall back down on his bed " Parasio Valley?" All night Jungkook thought a lot about it....Next morning Jungkook was seated with his mother and brother.