Chapter 12 - Sun Tae Uncle

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook giggled looking at Taehyung cooking in the kitchen, While he himself was seated in the living room with Grandpa...who was smiling looking at Jungkook, He adore the younger already " Do you like tea? " Grandpa asked him, Jungkook burned to him.

Now giving him his all attention, He smiled and shook his head " I can't betray my banana milk, But I would like it if it's made by you Grandpa " Jungkook said to him who chuckled " how sweet of you " Grandpa stood up and made his way to kitchen, meanwhile Jungkook looked around.

He saw a photo frame placed on the table, He smiled...but his smile filtered seeing a familiar face....He grabbed the photo and looks at carefully.

" Here it is " Grandpa hand Jungkook banana milk " Thank you " Jungkook smiled at Grandpa who smiled back.... Jungkook looks at the photo again and then at Grandpa " This... picture " Jungkook stopped bitting his lower lip " Oh this? Sun Tae, Such a great man " Grandpa said proudly.

Having a proud smile on his face, Jungkook couldn't help but smile too " He worked so much of this town for valley...such a great man " Grandpa chuckled and shook his head " Where is he now? Is he this in town? Or Valley?" Jungkook wanted to know everything, which Grandpa found odd.

But he ignored it " Sadly, he died years ago " Jungkook's smile fell " Everyone cried a lot, He has a really special place in our heart... There is no such man as him in this world, He was a diamond " Grandpa said to him, tears forming in his eyes... Jungkook was staring at his lap.

" I know, God had stopped making good people like him " Jungkook whispered out which was enough for Grandpa to hear...He frowns hearing that " Child, do you know him?" Jungkook looks at him and nodded biting his lips " He saved my life.... whatever I learned, Thanks to him "

Grandpa looks at him surprised " Child-" before Grandpa could say something... Taehyung entered into the living " Here you go " Taehyung placed the dinner on the table, He smiled at Grandpa...He glance at Jungkook but frowns seeing Jungkook wiping his tears.

" What's wrong?" He asked Jungkook softly, He was concerned " Nothing " Jungkook said with a slight head shake, giving Taehyung a weak smile... Taehyung looks at Grandpa who sign him to stay silent, Now he was even more puzzled.

••• Time Skip •••

Taehyung stopped the bike before Jungkook's house, Jungkook gets off from the bike and takes the bags from Taehyung " Good night, Chief " Jungkook mumbled and left... Taehyung opened his mouth to call him but he stopped...seeing Jungkook closing the door already.

" what's wrong " Taehyung mumbled to himself, He stayed their staring at the closed door deeply. He wanted to go and just ask the younger why he was sad, He didn't like the sad look on the younger's face " I will ask him tomorrow " he mumbled and drove away. But the entire time he couldn't sleep.

Meanwhile, Jungkook opened the door and slowly made his way to the front stairs sitting down....He closed his eyes " You lied " He mumbled, He closed his eyes tightly trying to hold his tears " You lied! You always lied! " Jungkook sobbed....He cried all night looking at the sky.

••• Next Day •••

Jungkook was teaching the children's " so by doing this, we get...34 " Jungkook explained them...Jimin was staring at his best friend, He knew something was not right about the male " Sir! Yuna is teasing me! " Shaun whined... Jungkook smiled at them, He is in love with them.

" Okay! Off to go! Be careful " Jungkook said to them seeing Soobin " Bye! " They all hugged Jungkook and run away with Soobin, Jimin walked towards the male who was smiling looking at the children " You cried?" Jimin asked him, Jungkook looks at him and shook his head.

" Why would I?"  Jungkook avoided eye contact with him and walked away " Why aren't you looking at me then?" Jungkook stopped and looks at him " Jimin! I don't want to talk " Jungkook turned to leave but Jimin stopped him " Stop and look at me " Jungkook looks at him.

" Tell me, what happened?" Jungkook lower his head " Sun Tae uncle " Jimin looks at him " did you find him?" Jimin smiled at him but Jungkook shook his head " He is dead " Jimin's smile fell, Jungkook closed his eyes " Jungkook, Hey listen to me " Jimin cupped his face.

" He lied! He said he will come back! He will come back to take me! He told me! " Jimin hugged him " It's okay " Jimin whispered to him " He left me forever " He cried..Jimin comforted him... Taehyung who was hear to talk to Jungkook, he heard everything...He looks at them.

" How do you know my dad, Kid " Taehyung mumbled, Meanwhile Hoseok was also walking back and forth in his office " Why did he asked for heart medicine " Hoseok sat down on the chair " I need to talk to him " Hoseok slammed his hand over the table dramatically " Yah! You idiot!" Jin yelled from behind.

_________________
🐯 Chapter 12 🐰

Quick chapter, next will be long

Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

- Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim