Chapter 8 - Kim Taeyung's dirty mind

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Please comment

No one's Pov

Jungkook opened his eyes, Hearing dogs barking....He rubbed his eyes and looks at the clock beside him...he sighed and sat up on the bed, it was 2am...He looked around his room...Moon was shining brightly....making his room brights up....He sighed.

Jimin was snoring loudly making Jungkook annoyed " Yah! Jimin hyung " he whined and kicked Jimin on his butt but he was asleep unbothered... Jungkook pouts and fall back down on the mattress...He tried his best to sleep but Jimin's snoring was making it difficult for him.

Next day, Jungkook was woke up by loud knocking on the door...he opened his eyes and looks at the time, 10 am, He widen his eyes and rushed towards the door...kicking Jimin in process who was asleep, looking like a dead body... Jungkook opened the door and saw Soobin.

" Are you okay?" Jungkook nodded at Soobin and sighed heavily " I'm so sorry...give me just a moment " Jungkook rushed inside and went to change his clothes, He looks at Jimin and scoffed...He kicked him, who finally woke up " Ahh, what's wrong with you?" Jungkook takes off his shirt " Get out!"

Jimin frowns, Still sleepy " What? Why?" He whined " I want to change, Get out " Jungkook pushed him who sighed and rushed out of the room... Jungkook got changed and grabbed his bag, not caring about the cloths mess he made in the room.

On the other hand, Taehyung who just got to school saw all the children, Pushing Jin back and forth, screaming
while it seemed like Jin's soul left from his body, Namjoon was hiding behind the wall, waving at Taehyung nervously " STOP!" Taehyung yelled out scaring the kids.

" Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked Jin who just shrugged his shoulders.... Taehyung sighed heavily and rubbed his forehead " So irresponsible " Before Taehyung could say something more, Jungkook rushed inside the class... breathing heavily.... Jungkook was having a hard time controlling his breathing.

Jimin looks at him worried, While Taehyung's glares wasn't helping him " Are you okay?" Jimin asked him, who nodded...Taking deep breaths " you see so irresponsible Kid, How can you be so late! You-" Taehyung stopped seeing Jungkook not being his usual self of defending himself.

He stared at him, Seeing him lowering his head, finally breathing normally....Soobin was behind him " Whatever, start the class " Taehyung said and walked out of the class.... Taehyung couldn't help but think about Jungkook, he sighed heavily.

Taehyung stood before Jungkook's house, He opened the door and walked inside....He frowns seeing the messed up room, Clothes all over the floor " What the hell " He mumbled...He sighed heavily and made his way to the balcony, He looks at the broke bed" Let's make a new bed for you, Kid " Taehyung smiled slightly.

Oh the other hand, Jungkook was with Yoongi, after teaching Childern, who were now doing there homework in school, because they liked Jungkook's company " I couldn't sleep all night, He is so annoying " Jungkook pouts..Yoongi smiled " and even, Chief Kim scolded me " Yoongi chuckled.

" Don't hate him Jungkook, He may look strict and cold...but he is really a nice man " Yoongi said to him who glance at him " do you know Chief Kim from that long?" Yoongi nodded his head " Yeah, when he was younger he used to live in Seoul with his grandfather

But after he died, He starts living here with his father, and since then I know him " Jungkook smiled at him " Come on, go back and check on Childern " Jungkook nodded his head and made his way to them " Don't hate him Jungkook, He already went through a lot " Yoongi said and smiled sadly.