Chapter 21 - Suspicious man or Jealousy?

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

...I'm Back, don't hate me please 🥺

No one's Pov

" Awww so romantic " Jimin mumbled Jin rolled his eyes " Creepy you mean " Jin said folding his arms against his chest staring at the scene in front of him. Jungkook was asleep snoring softly and Taehyung staring at him sleeping dreamily " Come on old man, that's really romantic " Jimin said rolling his eyes.

" Yah! Who did you can't old man huh! You brat I look younger than you! You little small tree water yourself and grow up " Jin rapped in anger flinching Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully " Get out! Jungkook is getting disturbed " Taehyung said to them sternly.

Pulling Jungkook to his chest not noticing that the younger male was already awake, Jin smirk while Jimin awkwardly smile..while Taehyung glared at them " What's with that smirk? Go away " Taehyung said to them and turned to look at Jungkook but got startled... Jungkook was staring at him pouting, hint of glare visible in his eyes.

Taehyung instantly pulled his arms away from Jungkook " You are awake kid?" Jungkook stayed silent, Taehyung awkwardly smiled " You surprise me Chief " Jungkook mumbled out laying back on the mattress " AHHHH, Why I want to sleep more " Jungkook whined rolling over the mattress.

Taehyung stared at the younger male in confusion, While Jimin and Jin glance at each other in the same confusion " you okay? " He asked the younger who hummed in response " Just still can't get over the movie we watched yesterday " Thinking about it Jungkook whined " You meanie! Because of you I watched movie "

And the morning went like that, Jungkook whining and hitting Taehyung softly on his chest as a revenge, Taehyung letting him do whatever he wants while Jimin and Jin enjoying the free soon to be couple show.

••• Time Skip •••

"

Yes yes, place them on that table " Jungkook said to Soobin who was holding box of paints and brushes " Chief, I asked you for a ladder " Jungkook whine to Taehyung with pouty lips who just entered inside the classroom " On the way Kid " Taehyung said with a smile on his face, finding the younger cute.

Jungkook smiled widely " Thank you Chief " Jungkook hooping like a bunny run to Jimin " Jiminsssssiiii! Come here, Help me!" Taehyung smiled looking at him " Yah! I'm your Hyung you brat " Jimin yelled back at him making Taehyung chuckle.

While everyone was preparing to decorate the classroom, the childs also arrived " STOP! SHAN THAT IS NOT CHOCOLATE " Namjoon yelled running to the kid...while this all was happening, A man came inside the classroom looking at everything happening in amazement.

" Chief! See this I made a paper butterfly " Jungkook excitedly run to Taehyung but bumped with the man " Oh! I'm so sorry " Jungkook bowed to the man feeling bad, the man chuckled " No, it's fine " Jungkook smiled nervously rubbing the back of his nape in embarrassment but Jungkook when looked at the man clearly.

He realized, " Oh! You are the man I met yesterday in the market " Jungkook said surprised, The man smiled " Yes it's me, My name is , Kira " He introduced himself and forward his hand for a hand shake Jungkook smiled " Jungkook " Jungkook shakes his hand with the man.

" Something is burning " Jimin said, Jin smirked " It's Taehyung's jealousy I guess " He said staring at Taehyung who was close to kill the Kira guy....He was clenching his fist glaring at the male seeing how Jungkook was giggling talking to the man.

He was clenching his fist glaring at the male seeing how Jungkook was giggling talking to the man