Chapter 26 - The Psycho

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was happily jumping around while Taehyung was smiling staring at him " I did it! " He was happy that now Taeho will join school too...he helped someone " Slow down " Taehyung said to him who was too busy squealing.... Taehyung let him enjoy the victory.

Jungkook and Taehyung reached school " so?" Jin was the first one to ask, he was holding Namjoon's hand a bit scared... Jungkook glanced at Taehyung and smiled widely " He agreed!" Everyone cheered hearing that... Jungkook looks at Taehyung who chuckled and ruffles his hair....His father was right Jungkook really is his shine.

" He is amazing " John said admiring Jungkook, Taehyung turned to John hearing that " What did you say?" Taehyung asked him raising his one eyebrow...John glanced Taehyung and gulped " I- " without saying anything he run away.." Jungkook let's complete the room shall we?" Jimin said to him who nodded.

Jimin, Jin along with Namjoon and Jungkook started to decorate the class room...the children also joining them " That one right there " Jungkook said to Namjoon who was trying to take off the old painting...Namjoon placed the painting on the ground " Is that it?" Jungkook nodded smiling.

At was around 10pm when they finished the work " Finallyyyyyy!" Jungkook cheered while everyone smiled at him... Taehyung couldn't help but squeeze his cheek making him whine " Yah! Chief " Jungkook may love the man but he didn't like how he squeeze his cheek...it hurts him.

He pouts while Taehyung apologized " sorry, couldn't help " He said to him who nodded... Namjoon rushed to Taehyung " Taehyung we need to talk right now " Taehyung frowns seeing how worried the male looked " What happened?" He asked him who gulped " Meeting " Saying this Namjoon walked away to inform Jin and others.

Taehyung found that odd but he looks at Jungkook who was curious too " I can't leave you to go alone " Taehyung said to Jungkook who smiled " Chief, it's okay...you can go I will just leave by myself " Jungkook said to him who nodded " be careful " Taehyung said to him " I can walk Jungkook home " Taehyung turned around seeing Kira.

" What?" Taehyung asked him, he noticed his body language...the man was way to excited to walk Jungkook home " it's fine Hyung, I can go by myself...I'm not a baby " Jungkook said but Kira was insisting him way to much... Taehyung wanted to deny but he can't...it's Jungkook's choice.

" fine Hyung " Jungkook said with sigh which made Kira smile widely " See you soon Chief " Saying this Jungkook walked away along with Kira.... Taehyung stared at them for sometime " Taehyung come on " Namjoon said to him who frowns seeing Namjoon sitting in front of them.

" What happened ?" He asked sitting with them " It's about the famous killer " Taehyung heard him silently " there is this psycho ring killer, He gets attach to young girls and boys very easily...but when he propose them with a ring...and they reject him....He kill them " Namjoon explained to them.

" But why are you telling us this ?" Yoongi asked him...He was also present along with Jin, Soobin and other team members " according to some resources, He is here...in our Valley " Namjoon said to them he sighed heavily " and I think I know who he is " Namjoon was about to say the name but Taehyung stood up.

" I have to go " Taehyung instantly rushed out making his way to Jungkook's house " Taehyung!" Namjoon called him from behind but Taehyung didn't listen to anyone..

••• Few minutes earlier •••

" Thank you Hyung, you can go now " Jungkook was about to close the door but Kira pushed the door " Won't you invite me in " sensing something wrong with the male's smile Jungkook gulped " Not now maybe another day...it's late " Jungkook again tried to close the door but Kira pushed Jungkook inside.

" Why aren't you letting me in? Let me guess.... because I'm not Chief Kim?" Jungkook scoffed " what non sense leave " Jungkook tried to push him out but he yelped and groaned when Kira injected him " You rejected me huh! You rejected my love ...You will die " Next moment Jungkook was on the ground unconscious.

Taehyung kicked open the door and saw Jungkook on the ground with Kira holding a knife...He was about to attack Jungkook but Taehyung was quick enough to push the man away " How dare you!" Taehyung punched him while the male was laughing like a psychopath... which he was..

" Taehyung! Look at Jungkook! Leave him " Taehyung stopped hearing Namjoon....he looks at Jungkook and rushed to him " Jungkook!" Jimin yelled seeing his best friend....Jimin....He worried gaze turned into angry one...he glared at Kira.

" You 🦆 psychopath" Jimin kicked him in his stomach and his face making the male bleed

" You 🦆 psychopath" Jimin kicked him in his stomach and his face making the male bleed... meanwhile Taehyung takes Jungkook to Hoseok " what happened?" Taehyung laid Jungkook on the bed breathing heavily " just check him " Taehyung said loudly... Hoseok nodded.

" Go out " Hoseok said to Taehyung who walked out...Hoseok examined Jungkook and sighed " What have you gotten yourself into?" Hoseok mumbled he walked out of the room after 15 minutes...By now everyone was present there " the Injection wasn't that strong but it may effect his body "

Hoseok explained to them " by that may never happen...So Taehyung go bring this injection within 2 hours " Hoseok said handing him a piece of paper " Be Fast " Taehyung glanced inside the room seeing Jungkook...he sighed " Soobin follow me " Taehyung said who nodded " Yes Chief " Soobin followed him behind.

Yoongi looks at Jimin who was shaking badly in anger and worry " I'm going to kill that bastard " Jimin mumbled..Yoongi made his way to Jimin and sat down beside the male " it's okay Jimin " He said holding his hand...Jimin broke into tears " why it always have to be my Jungkookie " He cries.

Namjoon and Jin looks at him sadly from far " It's okay Jimin, he will be alright " Yoongi said pulling the male closer...Yoongi rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

______________________
Chapter 26

Trying my best to update as much as I can but always something gets wrong when I'm writing

How was it?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈 keep smiling and be happy 😊

I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰