Chapter 19 - Hoseok's Girlfriend

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook and Taehyung was waiting for Hoseok and his girlfriend Yuna, Jungkook was whistling looking around the place...while Taehyung he was glancing at him smiling a little " Ahh! I'm thirsty...where is Hobi Hyung " Jungkook whined with a pout adoring on his lips... Taehyung looks at him.

Without saying anything Taehyung walked away, Jungkook frowns " What's with him?" He sighed once again a pout came on his lips....He was waiting for them when a young man, around Jungkook's age approach him " Excuse me " Jungkook looks at the young man " Yes?" Jungkook asked with a smile.

" Hey, sorry for troubling you... but by any chance do you know someone named Shaun around this place?" He asked Jungkook with a smile.... Jungkook looks at him " I'm sorry, I'm also new around here... you can anyone else around here " Jungkook said to him who smiled and shook his head.

" Not a problem, Thank you " Saying that he bowed to Jungkook and walked way... Taehyung who was coming back looks at the man suspiciously but shook his head ignoring it " Here " Taehyung hand him banana milk...whose eyes shine looking at the milk just Taehyung hand him.

" Thank you so much, Chief! " Jungkook cheered and happily sips the milk... Taehyung chuckled and shook his head muttering a little cute under his breath...there was a comfortable silence... Jungkook glance at Taehyung whose eyes were looking around the bust market.

" Chief, I wanted to talk to you about something " Jungkook said to him hesitantly, Taehyung looks at him..He frowns Jungkook is never nervous he is always the confident boy he is " Yes?" Jungkook turned to face him completely " Chief, So you know Taeho?" Taehyung smiled and nodded.

" Yes, He was used to be a really bright student " Jungkook bites his lower lip nervously " I want to meet his father " Taehyung looks at him surprised " What do you mean? Who told you about him?" Taehyung asked him softly " Kids...I want him to come back and study " Taehyung sighed " but his father-"

Jungkook cuts him off by speaking " Chief, I don't care...I want him back and that's it " Jungkook looks away pouting.... Taehyung looks at him sighing heavily " Kid, his father is really a dark person he- "  Jungkook's once again cuts off Taehyung " Chief...only brightness can kill the darkness "

Taehyung widen his eyes hearing that, Jungkook looks away from him once again waiting for Hoseok and his girlfriend... Meanwhile Taehyung.

" TaeTae! Stop! Don't fight " Taehyung was having a fight with of one the boy who messed with his little one " Stay away little one! You will get hurt " His little one didn't heared.. finally in anger the 4 years old boy grabbed the 12 years old's hand pulling him back with all his strength.

" You shoo!" The little doe eyes boy said to the beaten up boy.. Taehyung was anger even who he was only 12 years old his anger was on peek " Why did you fight!" The doe eyed pout... Taehyung sighed " Bec-" He was about to say something but the younger boy cuts him off "

" Doesn't matter because only brightness can kill darkness...by fighting you won't be able to kill the drakness "

Taehyung stared at Jungkook...and now he knows, He takes out the picture of his little one and stretched towards Jungkook...who frowns looking at it and then looks at Taehyung " I found this in front of your house... I thought maybe it's yours " Jungkook smiled and nodded.

" Yeah it's mine " Jungkook grabbed it from him... Taehyung looks at him shocked lips parted in surprise " that means he is my little one " Taehyung though..He was about to say something but Hoseok arrived with his girlfriend " Wait Taehyung?" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

" Anyways, meet my girlfriend, Yuna ( annyeong )" Yuna waved at Jungkook and Taehyung with a big smile... Jungkook smiled at her showing him his bunny teeth " She is just like you Hobi Hyung " Yuna chuckled while Hoseok smirked.

But his eyes fall on Taehyung who was continuously staring at Jungkook
" Okay- so how about before getting back ?" Jungkook nodded " Yes, I'm so hungry " Jungkook rushed to the resultant while Hoseok and Yuna chuckled at him " Go ahead, we will come " Hoseok said to Yuna who nodded.

" Be quick " Saying this she followed Jungkook...Hoseok smiled and turned to Taehyung " Taehyung, What's wrong?" Hoseok asked him who looks at him " Jungkook is little one " Taehyung whispered out looking at the way Jungkook went... Hoseok stared at him " Are you telling me this or asking me?"

Hoseok's asked him flustered... Taehyung scoffed and glared at him " Telling you of course" Hoseok smirked hearing that " That means you love Jungkook..come on, you can't deny now.....You love your little one who is Jungkook so you love Jungkook " Taehyung sighed and folded his arms against his chest.

" This doesn't make any sense Hoseok " Hoseok put his hand over his shoulder " it does, Just think about.... before you told me you can't love Jungkook because you love your little one...or more like trying to tell yourself this but now see he is your little one " Hoseok said by now getting frustrated.

" You know what, let's just go I'm hungry " Hoseok said to him who sighed heavily and nodded...they both made their way that the restaurant...but they stopped seeing Jungkook and Yuna laughing together...Yuna holding his hand... Hoseok's didn't mind because Yuna was a touchy person.

Just like him, Taehyung frowns seeing the scene in front of him...how Yuna was being touchy with Jungkook..they were still standing outside the restaurant seeing everything through the window " Oh, There is something stuck in your hair " Yuna leaned towards Jungkook to take it.

Meanwhile to Taehyung it looks like she was doing something inappropriate... Taehyung grabbed Hoseok by his collar and picked him up by it " Woah woah woah!" Hoseok said shocked his feet almost hanging in air " what the hell is your girl doing to my guy!" Taehyung whispered glaring at him

Hoseok was scared for his dear life " Taehyung calm down! Put me down " Hoseok tried to speak properly but he was sweating " No! Stop your girl before I do something " Taehyung said through his clenched teeth " You know what!" He dropped Hoseok's who groaned in pain when he fall on the ground.

" I will deal with it myself " He mumbled and walked inside the restaurant " No! No! Taehyung stop!" Hoseok rushed behind him to stop him...He doesn't want his girlfriend to die.

____________________
Chapter 19

Yes again, Yuna is me...If you don't know how I look...then I might do a face reveal

A moment ago Taehyung was not accepting he loves Jungkook but next moment he is jealous

Eid Mubarak 💜

Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰