Chapter 29 - Date

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook opened his eyes hearing the alarm, even tho he couldn't sleep all night thinking about his first official date...and that with the person he fall in love with... Jungkook walked out of the room and entered into a the only bathroom in the house.

 Jungkook walked out of the room and entered into a the only bathroom in the house

After a quick shower, Jungkook walked out running towards his room...the towel wrapped around his waist...Walking inside his room he grabbed his clothes... Jungkook was almost ready when he heard the voice of Taehyung's jeep.

Jungkook peeked from the window and smiled seeing Taehyung struggling with flowers " Chief Kim " He muttered smiling....on the other hand Taehyung was all ready, He couldn't sleep all night...it was 3am when he decided to go and find some food flowers for his little one.

Just as he was about to enter in the house when the door opened and Jungkook walked out " Good morning Chief " Jungkook said his bunny smile ... Taehyung couldn't help but admire the younger's smile " Good morning " Taehyung said to him smiling back.

Surprisingly, the atmosphere wasn't awkward around them...not at all, They happily greeted each other...and more comfortable then ever " I'm ready, let's go?" Jungkook said to him...it was mid of summer, but still the moist in the hair could easily be felt by the two man in love.

" Yeah...of course " Taehyung was about to turn around but he remembered something " Here " Taehyung forward his hand towards Jungkook... handing him the bouquet of tulip flowers... Jungkook grabbed them and smiled, " How do you know I like tulips?" Jungkook asked admiring the flowers.

Taehyung smiled

Taehyung smiled.

" TaeTae! I want tulip flowers, will get them for me?"

" I just know " Jungkook looks at Taehyung staring at the male with admiration " Thank you Chief " Jungkook muttered in a voice which was enough for Taehyung to hear...They both made their way to Taehyung's bike " Not your Jeep?" Jungkook asked to which Taehyung shook his head.