Chapter 24 - Chief Kim is my boyfriend!

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Jungkook, stop panicking well you?" Jimin said to him who cried dramatical " Jimin, I can't ....How can I ?" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who was wearing a sleeveless shirt with his uniform jacket tied up around his waist...He was painting the wall along with Soobin.

Jimin rolled his eyes " Jungkook, I know he is Hot but shut up will you " Jungkook sniffs shaking his head " He is my killer...I am dying! How dare he!" Jungkook pouts, Hoseok was staring at them silently...He smirked his ship was sailing.

" Taehyung! Someone is here to meet you " Namjoon said entering into the class... Taehyung turned around and looks at him " Who is it? I'm a little busy now" Taehyung said turning back to the wall " Someone named Maria " hearing that Taehyung sighed " Tell her to go away " Taehyung said to him.

Namjoon coughed " She won't...she is stubborn " Jungkook and Jimin was looking at the two male back and forth " Let her wait then...I will deal with her later " Taehyung said sounding annoyed...Namjoon rolled his eyes " Whatever " Saying this he walked away.

" Maria is Taehyung's Ex girlfriend " Hoseok whispered to Jungkook and Jimin smirking mentally... Hearing that Jimin and Jungkook glance at each other " Let's go!" Saying this Jungkook and Jimin run out of the class..Jimin dropping the chair in process... Taehyung glance at them and shook his head smiling.

Jungkook and Jimin stopped seeing a woman in her early 30's using her phone " Wait we can use phone network here " Jimin said feeling betrayed, Jungkook was glaring at her " That is not important right now " Jungkook made his way towards Maria and stood before her.

" L-' Before he could say something Taehyung walked out but he stopped seeing Jungkook and Jimin in front of Maria " Lady, Stop using your phone and talk to me " Maria looks at Jungkook frowning " Who the hell are you?" Maria asked him annoyed...Jimin glared at her.

" He is THE Jeon Jungkook, who can tell you " Jimin said with a smirk thinking he succeed on scaring her... Taehyung silently chuckled behind them, enjoying the show " Whatever-" Jungkook cuts her off " Why are you here? Chief Kim already broke up with you didn't he? Leave " Jungkook said glaring at her looking, scawy.

 Taehyung silently chuckled behind them, enjoying the show " Whatever-" Jungkook cuts her off " Why are you here? Chief Kim already broke up with you didn't he? Leave " Jungkook said glaring at her looking, scawy

Maria rolled her eyes " why do you care ? Who are you to him? " She asked him... Jungkook blinked his eyes  who am I to Chief Kim? Jungkook thought to himself... Taehyung was leaning against the tree also wanted to know What Jungkook will say... Jungkook glance at Jimin who was also in daze.

You know what! " I'm his b-boyfriend " Jungkook said rising his chin with confidence " Righ- Wait what? !" Jimin yelled out looking at his best friend shocked... Jungkook glared at him signing him to act along.... Taehyung was shocked...He couldn't help but smile widely.

Maria looked at him shocked " Stop lying will you " She said to him not believing him " I'm not lying, why would I " Jungkook said now a bit angry How did Chief Kim when date such a girl He though " You know what! Taehyung is behind us ....Let ask him " hearing that Jungkook soul left his body.