Chapter 17 - Dealing with the Pervert

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

" so you are saying Jungkook is your little one?" Hoseok asked Taehyung shocked, they were sitting in Hoseok's cabin " I don't know Hoseok...For I could know he passed out... I'm not sure " Taehyung said sighing, frustrated...Hoseok stared at him blinking his eyes " maybe it's him Taehyung, Like man it's fate "

Hoseok said squealing " I don't know Hoseok, it's just....leave it" Taehyung sighed and sat down on the chair in front of Hoseok...Before Hoseok could say something there was a knock on the door " Come in " Hoseok said...the door opened and Jungkook walked in " Can I get a pain killer?" Jungkook said pouting.

Hearing the voice, Taehyung tilt his head and looks at Jungkook " Oh Jungkook, wait " Hoseok stood up and walked towards the first aid... Jungkook sighed and sat beside Taehyung...He looks at Taehyung " Oh, Good morning Chief Kim " Jungkook said to him softly who was in daze.

Now staring at Jungkook's face, It's a lot smiliar to his little one " G-Good morning " Taehyung shuttered which made Jungkook surprised " You okay Chief?" Hoseok came back seeing Jungkook asking if he was okay with a concerned face meanwhile Taehyung staring at Jungkook in daze.

" Here Jungkook " Hoseok hand Jungkook pain killers, and shook Taehyung secretly...who came out of his thoughts " Thanks Hobi Hyung...and Chief -" Jungkook turned to Taehyung seeing the solider already looking at him...which made Jungkook blush.

" See you in school " Jungkook simply said and stood up walking out of the room..Hoseok stared at them back and forth " So you finally realized you love him?" Hoseok asked after a whole minute of silence... Taehyung looks at Hoseok " Shut up " He said with a glare making Hoseok laugh nervously.

••• Time Skip •••

" By multiplying this with these..we get 17 " Jungkook was explaining the question to children...While Soobin and Jin playing cards behind the class..the kids foucsing to Jungkook " Get it?" Jungkook asked them with a smile... Everyone nodded happily... Jungkook chuckled.

" I wish Taeho was here...He is a genius in Maths " Jungkook heard Jin He stopped writing " Let's take a break kids " The children cheered and walked out of the class " Who is Taeho? Hyung?" Jungkook asked Jin sitting beside Soobin...Jin sighed and placed the cards on the table.

" Taeho, such a bright student he was...he used to study here...But 6 months ago ...His father dropped him out of School...saying studies is a waste of him " Jin explained to him who heard everything silently " Tae ho " Jungkook mumbled..Jin and Soobin glance at each other.

Jungkook shook his head, He decided to talk to Taeho's father if the male actually is still in the Valli because every child deserves to study....but for now he decided something else " Hyung, I decided to change the class a little bit...will you help me?" Jungkook asked with a helpful smile.

Jin chuckled " I will but you know this school belongs to Taehyung's father...You should take his permission first " Jin explained to him, even tho the room do needed a good renovation but Taehyung is the legal owner of this school after his father's dead... Jungkook nodded his head.

" Don't worry Hyung ,I will " Jungkook flashed him his bunny smile who cooed, Jin chuckled while Soobin smiled at Jungkook's behaviour.

Later that day, Jungkook was walking towards Yoongi's house...he met Yoongi back at school an hour ago...who told him to visit his place as Jimin was worried about him...but Why Jungkook was sulking is another story...the reason is Chief Taehyung, who didn't visit him at school the entire day.

Jungkook opened the door of Yoongi's front door but the scene in front of him made Jungkook furious...There was Jimin crying while Jefferson was trying to kiss the male, Jungkook takes off his shoes and throw at Jefferson hitting the man  " YAH! GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Jungkook yelled out in anger.

" Jungkook " Jimin sobs seeing his best friend, Jungkook ignored Jimin as his eyes was looking at Jefferson furiously...He takes of his another show and throw at Jefferson " W-what-" Jefferson nervous said to him who stopped him " Shut up! How dare you to touch him huh!" Jungkook slapped him hard.

Which made Jefferson lip bleed... Jefferson looks at him surprised and shocked " He is not a toy, you fuker!" Jungkook yelled out and tried to kick him but Jefferson held his leg and pushed Jungkook making him fell down on the floor " J-jungkook " Jimin tried to help him but Jefferson pushed him away... Jungkook glared at him and-

On the other hand Taehyung was walking Yoongi back to his house " Do you really think Jimin is spoiled brat?" Taehyung asked Yoongi with a frown who nodded " Of course...He is weird and I don't like when he is around me " Yoongi said to him with an annoyed tone.... Taehyung sighed.

" Bu- " Taehyung was cut off with a loud yell " YAH! YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU " Taehyung widen his eyes hearing that...He looks at Yoongi " Isn't that Jungkook?" Yoongi asked more likely said...The yelling was coming from inside Yoongi's house.

Without thinking anything Taehyung rushed inside the house...He widen his eyes seeing Jungkook pulling Jefferson's hair trying his best to make the man bald and Jefferson was screaming in pain " HOW DARE YOU PUSH HIM HUH! YOU BASTARD!" Taehyung rushed to Jungkook.

" kid! Leave him " Jimin was continusally crying... Yoongi rushed in seeing everything " YOU HARASSED MY FRIEND HUH! YOU FUKER!" Yoongi looks at Jimin who was hugging his legs...and Taehyung tried to stop Jungkook " Stop! stop " Taehyung was trying his best but Jungkook was no way near stopping.

••• Time Skip •••

" Yes, we will take serious actions on him..Don't worry " Taehyung was talking to a police officer.... Taehyung nodded and bowed to him who bowed back and walked away... Taehyung turned around and looks at Jungkook who was comforting Jimin who was hugging him tightly " I'm sorry Jungkook, I'm so sorry "

Jungkook sighed and patted Jimin's back " It's okay Hyung, But next time do tell me...I don't care " Jungkook said pulling away wiping his tears...Jimin sobbed... Taehyung smiled looking at two best friends they friendship was pure...He admired them.

Taehyung walked towards them " You okay Jimin? " Taehyung asked him softly who nodded now sniffing... Jungkook looks at Taehyung " Chief, can you give me that water bottle " Taehyung instantly hand Jungkook the water bottle places on the table beside him " Thanks " Jungkook drank the water in one go.

" okay Jimin, you rest...I will be back tomorrow, or do you want me to stay?" Jungkook asked his best friend softly who shook his head " It's okay Jungkook...You should go and rest " Jungkook nodded he stood up and peck Jimin's head, Which made Taehyung smile once again.

" see you tomorrow " Jungkook said to him who nodded, Jungkook looks at Taehyung who nodded knowing to drop the male...The both walked out of the house...Yoongi stared at Jimin from far...He felt guilty...Now he know why Jimin was always running away from Jefferson and mostly with him...he really needs to apologize.

______________________
🐯 Chapter 17 🐰

Might update tomorrow again, Did you liked it?

Your favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

- Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important for this world 🌈 be happy and keep smiling 💞

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰