Chapter 22 - Happy Chief Kim

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" And you didn't think of telling me?" Taehyung glared at Hoseok who laughed nervously...He glance at Jungkook who was unconscious on the bed " weak heart Hoseok, Weak heart " Taehyung closed his eyes I'm frustration all type of bad things roaming inside his head.

" You know he needed healthy food healthy water...but all he get was misery " Taehyung scoffed rising his voice Hoseok shushed him and pulled him out of the room " You were so close to wake him up " Taehyung rolled his eyes " I don't care just hid it from me " it was now Hoseok's turn to roll his eyes.

" Well you dip shat! I promised to him and how dare this Kang he really told you about Jungkook's weak heart " Hoseok cursed under his breath.. Taehyung glared at him " Come with me and give me all of his medicines and list of some healthy food " Taehyung dragged Hoseok to his office who whined.

Later that day, When Taehyung was done taking the list from Hoseok...He made his way to the room where Jungkook was staying at present with some fruits in his hands...He was about to open the door but stopped when heard some voices coming from inside " you can do this to me!" it was Jungkook's whiny voice.

" I can! I care about you so much okay and now it's better if you leave.. Everyone know about your health " Taehyung frowns hearing that voice is that Chief Joon ki ? He said he wasn't happy at the fact Joon ki was talking to his little one " I won't! You know how much I love this place " Jungkook was probably pouting.

" But one day you will leave this place...do it now, I just want you safe okay " Jungkook whined at Joon Ki's angry tone but all of a sudden an idea pooped up in his head, He smirked mentally " How about...you ask Chief Kim if I go back or stay? If he will say that I better leave I will leave " Jungkook said showing him his bunny teeth.

" Umm Mr?" Taehyung who was hearing everything turned around seeing Kira...Looking at Taehyung with suspicious eyes " What is it?" Taehyung asked him with cold eyes...He didn't like this man already and now he disturbed him when Taehyung was listening to a very important conversation.

" Can I meet Jungkook? " Taehyung scoffed at him " No, go away " Saying this Taehyung turned around and opened the door entering into the room startling Joon ki and Jungkook... meanwhile Kira stood awkwardly in front of the room " well I guess I got to wait " Saying this he walked away with a sigh.

" Chief Hey! We were just talking about you " Jungkook rushed to him smiling widely " You know that you hid something really important from me Jungkook...right?" Jungkook pouts, he knew he shouldn't have but what he could do...This is the place where his actual home is...This Valley and these people.

He didn't want to go back to the busy city, where nobody care about anyone where all he hear is his parents arguing...No doubt Jungkook loves his mother and brat brothers but still he wanted some time for himself...but if someone get to know about his weak heart, there were chances of him kicking out of the valley.

" I'm sorry...b-but are you going to kick me out of this place ?" Jungkook asked Taehyung nervously showing his puppy eyes.

b-but are you going to kick me out of this place ?" Jungkook asked Taehyung nervously showing his puppy eyes