Chapter 6 - People Like Him

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

""ahhh! " The whole class was a mess... children running around, screaming, Hoseok passed out on the of the ground... Jungkook trying his best to calm the children even he himself was scared...and Taehyung was confused at all the screaming " Choi No! Choi!" Jungkook tried to stop him.

But Choi broke the chair, While Soomi was shaking Jungkook by his arm " Sir do something! Sir do something!" Soomi was charting, Jungkook sighed but widen his eyes when Choi starts to attack snake with the broken chair " Choi! It's dangerous boy!" Jungkook pulled him back.

" SHHH! " Jungkook shut them all up, all Children were standing over the table... Jungkook tried to attack the snake but Taehyung pulled him back " No need! Just stand by " Jungkook scremed when the snaked crawal over his shoes... Jungkook jumped over  Taehyung who graoned when Jungkook's body made contact with his stomach.

" CHEIF SNAKE!" The children shouted " Calm down will you!" Taehyung yelled at them " Cheif snake " Jungkook mumbled out, Staring at Taehyung with his puppy eyes who sighed " I'm doing it, get down " Jungkook pouts and unwrapped his legs from Taehyung's waist and stood on the ground.

Hoseok who gained conscious, again fainted seeing the snake just beside him, Taehyung grabbed the broken piece of chair and slowly made his way towards the snake, While grabbing his gun too " Be c-careful " Jungkook yelled out from behind him... Taehyung glared at him, Taehyung was about to shot the snake but Jungkook stopped him from behind.

" Hey! Don't kill it, It's not necessary " Jungkook said moving closer to Childern...While Taehyung glance at Jungkook and sighed...He picked up the snake with his gun's and wooden peice's help and dropped the snake in water.... Jungkook sighed in relief.

" You all over reacted " Taehyung said and rolled his eyes, Jungkook looks at him in disbelief " Excuse me? We our reacting? " Taehyung ignored him and made his way to Hoseok waking him up " Get up! Drop kids to their home " Taehyung said loudly waking Hoseok up, who looks around " Huh! Where is the snakeu!" Hoseok said sweating.

Taehyung turned around, and saw Jungkook sulking because he ignored him " next time be careful " Taehyung said to him who widen his eyes a bit " there will be a next time?!" Jungkook said his lips parted in disbelief, Taehyung looks at him blinking his eyes " The whole valley is srounded by forest, what do you expect?" Jungkook gasped " Oh No!".

••• Time Skip •••

Jungkook was sighing in peace looking at the sun setting, He smiled slightly...never in his life he felt this one peaceful... Jungkook stood up and made his way inside... He looks at the mattress on the ground " I hope I don't see any cockroach today " Jungkook said and fall on the bed.

Jungkook heard the door knocking, He opened his eyes and standing on his feet, made his way to the front door...opening the broken door, Jungkook was met up with Yoongi " Oh hey Hyung " Jungkook gave him his bunny smile...but it fall when he saw Taehyung behind Yoongi.

" Hey Jungkook, Someone send a letter on your name, Here it is.. and come, Let's have dinner with us " Yoongi smiled at him... Jungkook was about deny the offer but He heard his stomach growling, Taehyung slightly Chuckled making Jungkook blush in embracement... Jungkook glared at Taehyung, pouting.

Taehyung smiled " Okay come on, Jungkook " Jungkook nodded slightly and made his way inside, Grabbing his coat and placing the letter inside his bag, He sighed heavy and made his way inside " let's go " Yoongi said to them, Yoongi was showing Jungkook some good places.

On the way, meanwhile, Taehyung was behind them, his eyes fixed to Jungkook's back, 2 hours went by...Both of them not liking the awkward environment around them.

" Be careful around this time, many animals run around this time for hunt... Jungkook looks at Taehyung, surprised " Keep walking don't stop " Taehyung said to him coldly, Jungkook pouts...it was all new for him, and Taehyung was being mean to him, it wasn't helping him at all, but surprisingly.

Jungkook wasn't feeling hurt by Taehyung's coldness but rather happy, feeling concern for him in Taehyung's eyes  " Go inside " Taehyung said standing before the main door... Jungkook nodded " Good night Cheif " Jungkook mumbled out and turned to enter into the wooden house.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's mattress on the ground and sighed " Good night, Kid " Taehyung mumbled and walked out when Jungkook closed the door... Taehyung was in deep thoughts thinking about Jungkook, It's been years since his father died... this is the first time Taehyung is seeing someone hard working person just like his father.

Jungkook, He is scared one day same thing will happen with his father will happen with Jungkook too...Being honest and helpful sometimes really hurts, But it's also the truth to never be evil... Taehyung sighed, He entered into his house and took a shower... He closed his eyes sighing deeply.

After he took a quick shower, Taehyung made his way to his single bed and took out a box from under his bed...He stares at some things belonged to his father, He smiled sadly ....But then his eyes fall on a picture, He picked it up and stared down to it, smiling.

He just want to meet his special one once again, He miss him...

Next day, Jungkook woke up earlier, He wanted to take a shower before getting ready for school

Next day, Jungkook woke up earlier, He wanted to take a shower before getting ready for school...He opened the door and made his way out of the house, Smiling when the sun rays fall over his body...He opened his eyes and saw Soobin running around with other soldiers shirtless.

" SOOBIN AH!" Jungkook yelled out who smiling at Jungkook and waved at him, Jungkook smiled back and motioned him to come to him... Soobin glance at Namjoon for permission who nodded...Soobin rushed to Jungkook " Yes Hyung?" Soobin asked him.

Jungkook looked around unable to find Taehyung " Where is Cheif Kim?" Jungkook asked looking back at him " He left for city, why?" Soobin asked him... Jungkook pouts " Then who is going to guide me today? I wanted to take a bath " Jungkook said sadly...he wasn't feeling good.

Soobin chuckled " Hyung, I am here to help you don't worry " Jungkook smiled widely " Really?" Jungkook exclaimed happily " Ye-" Before Soobin could say something he was stopped by a hand grabbed his arm " No he won't...I will be the one " Jungkook's smile fell he gulped.

" oh sir? But you-" He stopped Soobin again " Soobin, I said I will...that means I will " Soobin glance at Jungkook who was pouting sadly " okay " Soobin said and walked away...Jungkook smiled nervously " Hey Joonki hyung " He whispered out " You have do an explanation " Joonki said to him coldly making the male gulp.

________________________
🐯 Chapter 6 🐰

How was it?

Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- i purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰