Chapter 25- Mr Lee and Taeho

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" Here " Taehyung placed coffee in front of Jungkook who was making some test papers for children...it was 4 in the afternoon both of them enjoying each other's company but Jungkook he was a bit stressed so Taehyung decided to help his little one out with coffee..He knows how much he loves coffee well after banana milk of course.

" Coffee? You made it?" Jungkook asked him holding the cup... Taehyung smiled and nodded his head... Jungkook drinks and looks at Taehyung with big Bambi eyes " It's strong " He said smiling while Taehyung nodded " I like strong " Jungkook said which made Taehyung smirk.

" I like it strong too " He said looking away instantly... hearing that Jungkook looks at him blinking his eyes but then widen his eyes glaring at Taehyung and blushing " PEVERT!" He hits Taehyung's arm who chuckled    Jungkook blushed looking away from him.

Entire day working on the test papers Jungkook decided to make dinner for him and Taehyung even tho the kitchen was not in good condition but still " You sure? I can cook too you know " Taehyung asked him who shook his head smiling " Trust me Chief I can cook " Jungkook said rolling his sleeves.

" No, go sit down I will cook " Jungkook sighed knowing he won't win over Taehyung... Jungkook sat down and Taehyung was cooking... Jungkook was smiling looking at Taehyung...after sometime Taehyung was done with cooking he placed the food in front of Jungkook.

" Wow " Jungkook instantly started eating not caring about anything because he was starving

" Wow " Jungkook instantly started eating not caring about anything because he was starving... Taehyung teased him a lot while dinner and Jungkook he was whining... Taehyung captured so many cute reactions of Jungkook in his mind all he want the younger to be happy and healthy.

Next day Taehyung was talking with Hoseok who was checking John, the poor guy was feeling pain in his stomach after running all around the grounds for hours " You need to control your jealously Taehyung more John " Hoseok said sighing while Taehyung he stayed silent.