Chapter 14 - The Unique Cafe

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Chief.... Chief....CHIEF!" Jungkook was shouting Taehyung from behind who was walking ahead of him deep in thoughts to even hear the younger's voice " What's wrong with him?" Jungkook muttered...He walked closer to the male and pulled him back from the back of the soldier's shirt " Ahh " Taehyung groaned.

He glance at Jungkook, who was pouting angrily " What's wrong with you kid?" Jungkook scoffed at his cold tone " Nothing is wrong with me, Something is wrong with you...I called your name so many times but you completely ignored me " Taehyung sighed " I didn't mean to " Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook parted his lips in disbelief and looked at him shocked " Chief Kim apologized to me?" Taehyung scoffed " Just walk, Kid " Taehyung said said and starts to movie again meanwhile Jungkook whined following behind him " I'M NOT A KID " Taehyung just chuckled.

On the other hand, Jimin was staring at Yoongi who was helping at aged woman " Why is he so sweet?" Jimin was staring at him dreamily " Hey baby " Jimin flinched hearing a whisper behind him, he turned his head...sweat forming on his head.

He tilt his head looks at the man " Leave me alone " Jimin gulped when the man chuckles placed his hand over Jimin's butt making the male uncomfortable " Don't-" Before Jimin could complete his words...the man cuts him off " Do you want me to your everyone about your friend's little secret? Or worse kill him-"

" No no! Please don't " Even tho Jimin was known to be brave and strong but when it comes to his friends...He is not, The man chuckled " That's what I wanted to hear " He whispered and was about to kiss Jimin who closed his eyes " Hey Jefferson " He stopped hearing Yoongi's voice.

" Hey man " The man Jefferson said giving a smirk to Jimin and walking towards Yoongi ...Jimin closed his eyes and just turned around running away which Yoongi noticed but decided to ignore it. It all started the day Jimin came to Valley the man had lusty eyes at Jimin.

He was getting some chance to get close to the boy, And he did when he heard Jimin and Jungkook talking about Jungkook's health condition and him wanting to hide it from other...and that moment, Jefferson knew he found a toy to play with....Jimin.

Meanwhile, Jungkook walked inside the cafe behind Taehyung who was greeting the male, Off fully the cafe was empty...even tho it was the only Cafe in the village...One side of the cafe was quite old while the other quite new, which confused Jungkook.

One side of the cafe was quite old while the other quite new, which confused Jungkook