➜ 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗲

Sitting on the stairs, eating my lunch was not fun. Thank god i had my friends who were keeping me engaged.

,,Oh and guys! Yesterday was the craziest thing. I saw this hot ass guy leaning by a expensive car right. He was right in front the campus!" Ayala starts to tell her story.

,,I started a conversation with him and when i was leaving i kissed him on the cheek but he pushed me away! He was like fuck off i love my girlfriend get your dirty hands off me!" I look up at her with wide eyes.

,,How did he look like?" I ask her. ,,He was tall... He had cornrows.. you know the braids? And he was wearing baggy ass jeans that were almost falling off of him." They started to laugh.

,,He sounds familiar. You sure it wasn't Tom kaulitz?" Cole snorted. ,,Oh how i love Georg. He's so!" He sticks his tongue out.

I just started an argument for nothing.
-

,,Fuck you! Why would you do that in my car and leave it there!" Tom screams at Georg.

,,I'm sorry i forgot about that, we were horny." Georg shrugs.

Bill and Gustav watch as Tom screams at Georg.

,,Things were finally getting better for us and you fucking ruined it. I ruined it." Tom was stressing out the whole day.

He grabs his car keys and runs out the door.

,,Fuck fuck fuck." Georg calls you on the phone.

You weren't answering so he sent you a message.

,,Hey Y/n, sorry for leaving my girlfriends bra in Toms car. I'm sorry for causing an argument between you two. I'm sorry and i hope you two talk it out. He's a good boy now and he really loves you. Bye pooks" Georg says out loud as he texts you.

,,Pooks?" Bill snorts. ,,That's what my girlfriend calls her friends!"

,,Right." Bill nods. He looks out of the window and smiles to himself.

He was so happy things worked out for you two.

He loves that you make Tom happy. He hopes nothing but the beta for you two.

-

You sit in your room listening to wo sind eure hände. That was your favourite song.

You sing along the song as you do your homework.

You fall out of your bed when you hear someone throwing rocks at your window.

,,What the fuck?" You stand up and go to the window.

You open it and see Tom standing there singing his heart out in the rain.

You cover your eyes to prevent laughing but you couldn't hold it in. He looked so goofy but cute at the same time.

You wanted to jump.

A tear runs down your cheek from laughing.

,,I don't care how long it takes! As long as i'm with your i've got a smile on my face!" You smile as you watch him.

,,Save your tears it'll be okay! All i know, is you're here with me!"

You roll your eyes smiling as he climbs to a tree that is near your window.

,,Did i do good? Did i crack?" He asks.

,,You were perfect." You kiss him on the lips.

He jumps into your room and looks around.

,,Obsessed much?" He points to the posters you have of them and more groups.

,,Not much as you." You bite your lip.

He turns around and kisses you again. ,,I love you." He breathes out.

,,Too Bad." You smirk and kiss him back.

,,Let's hope your neighbours won't mind too much noise. They cussed me out a minute ago for singing." Tom grins as he takes off his shirt.

,,They won't.. hopefully."