➜ 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗢𝗳 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

js finished reading My Living Nightmare. I can announce that i'm seeing a therapist rn. Weird shit the author should be ashamed tbh.

-

I'm sitting in my seat, writing my notes. College was quite harder than high school, but that's what it is about.

As the teacher dismisses us I pack up and stand up, getting ready to leave.

,,Y/n you stay here. I need to talk to you." Professor calls me out. My friends starts to squeal like little girls. ,,Good luck with the hottie! Tell me how big he is." Ester sticks her tongue out and Mina slaps her head. ,,Give him my number." They both start to argue but the professor kicks them out.

I stand in front his desk with a bag around my shoulder. I waited for him to speak up.

He ties his long black hair into a man bun and picks up a book.

,,It's almost the end of the school year. I'm pretty sure you know that." He licks his lip and I nod. His green piercing eyes stare into mine as he sits on the desk and leans down to look at me.

,,I'm not sure if I should let you pass." My eyes widen.

,,You don't pay attention in my class at all. Always talking with your friends.. I'm mad. Very mad." He glares at me with angered eyes.

I stare at him with my lips in thin line. ,,How could I possibly fix that?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

He smirks and licks his lips. ,,I'm pretty sure you won't agree tho.."

,,I will, trust me. I'm an open person." I put my hand on my chest and nod with a serious face. I will do anything to pass this class.

He leans down and whispers in my ear; ,,Hook up with me."

Except for that.

My eyes widen and I back up.

He chuckles and sighs. ,,I told you."

He was pretty attractive. Buff, long hair, asian, green eyes and his arms. His hands, damn.

He was majestic but that wasn't gonna make me sleep with him.

I couldn't possibly sleep with a teacher.. for grades.

I walk up to him and say; ,,Why me?" I cross my arms. ,,Because I want you. Is there something wrong with that?" He also crosses his arms, making his white shirt almost rip. I put my arms down and cough. That intimidated me.

,,You're a teacher and I'm a student. That's wrong.."

,,So? This is college, not high school. I'm just four years older than you. Don't tell me you don't find me sexy." He tilts his head.

I look away. ,,That's embarrassing. I'm not a slut. I'm not gonna do this because of my grades. I'm better than that." I get ready to leave. ,,This isn't about grades Y/n. It's about lust. Lust that we both have for each other." He tugs on my skirt.

,,What lust. Sir-"

,,No one will ever find out. Just me and you. You will get better grades and pleasure. We both know if we met somewhere else I would've already fucked your brains out." He caresses my cheek.

This professor needs help.

Hell no. Get your dirty hands off of me.

,,As if." My eyes widen when I hear Toms voice. I turn around and see him by the door and a frown on his face.

My face lits up. ,,My boyfriend's here. Better get going. See you on monday!"
-
We went to the mcdonald's drive thru.
I fed Tom as he was driving back home.

,,Why would you want that!" Tom asks. ,,What? You mean fucking? I mean he's hot but i wouldn't-"

,,i'm hot too and you don't wanna fuck??" He raises an eyebrow.

I wanted to scream at him but then it hit me.

,,Are you jealous?" I smirk. He looks away and huffs.

,,You're jealous because i am not sticking by your side anymore." I sit straight up.

,,That's not true."

,,Oh yes it is! You want me to be all lonely and wait till you decide to let all the girls and be with me!" I raise my voice. It was the truth and he knew it.

The biggest mistake I did that day was to look behind me at the backseat.

,,Tom. Who's bra is this?" I ask with the biggest glare. He pretends to be confused and raises his eyebrows.

,,What the fuck? I don't know." He doesn't touch it since there was something white on it.

I sink down in my seat and breathe slowly as Tom tries to explain.

,,It's not mine! Obviously it's not mine but I didn't fuck anyone trust me! Georg borrowed my car yesterday and he must done it here with his girlfriend, please believe me! I love you." He holds my hand but I push him away.

,,No the fuck you don't! You love being loved!" I wasn't gonna stay quiet and cry myself to sleep like last time. ,,You're a fucking man whore who likes to play with girls like me! And it fucking hurts Tom!"

Was it a good idea to argue while he's driving? No. Did I care? No.

,,You fucking left me when I needed you. You fucking left me and didn't even bother checking up at me!"

,,I love you and I wanna help you to not fuck with guys like him because I know how they are. He's gonna hurt you." Tom says, keeping his eyes to the road.

,,Right because you're one of them. You both have something in common then." I nod laughing.

,,Why are you being like this? You know I love you and would never do anything like this anymore." He turns to look at me.

There was red lipstick on his cheek.

I laugh.

,,You're fucking dead to me." Tom looks at me shocked. ,,What? You don't mean that." He stops the car.

,,I mean every fucking word Tom. You're dead to me, there's nothing there anymore. We're done." I unbuckle my seat and get out. I lean down to the window and say;

,,I have lot of regrets in my life, but I gotta tell you Tom. Meeting you has got to be the biggest mistake I've ever done."

I watch as Tom breaks down in tears.

it hurt me but it has to be said. I can't let anyone close to my heart ever again.

,,I hope you'll feel what I felt. Now you get how much words can hurt? you know you really made me hate myself? You didn't deserve any part of me, at all." I wipe my tears away and walk away from him.

I couldn't see his breaking heart. That tears me to pieces.

I hate myself for loving him more than ever but I gotta let him go.

He's the only one who's holding me down.

The pain of love will last forever.