➜ ,,𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱.''

I walk into Bills and Gustav shared room and see everyone gathered there. Their eyes turn to look at me the second i open the door.

,,Oh wow. Y'all look gorgeous." Tom and Bill had a new hairstyle. Tom has his hair braided while Bill had them straightened. Bill also had a new piercing. It really made him even hotter.

,,Finally you're here. Why did you left the concert? We were supposed to party." Everyone looks at me disappointed.

Everyone looked like they had something to say so i kept quiet.

,,Who was that guy?" Georg asks.

,,what guy." I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

,,The guy you were with at the club?" Georg knew what happened he just wanted to hear it from me.

,,Is it really that important?" I didn't want to talk about because then i would have to confess that i was jealous of the girl that was with Tom.

,,I'm really disappointed." Bill was disappointed that i slept with him?

,,Of what?" I ask him.

,,That you're easy to give in." Tom answered for him.

I turned to look at Bill hoping for a different reaction than agreement, but i failed.

Georg and Gustav had the same reaction.

Tom leaves the room and goes into ours.

I sigh and swallow my tears and anger.

I follow him and leave the door open.

,,What's your problem?" I throw my stuff at the bed. ,,Don't you dare." He throws it on the floor.

,,What the fuck?" I snapped. He ignores my reaction and packs my bags. ,,What are you doing Tom?" I hold his arms but he pushes me away making me almost fall.

,,Don't fucking touch me. God knows where your hands been." My eyes widen at his comment.  ,,Are you jealous that i slept with a man?"

,,Me? Jealous?" He stops packing and gives me all the attention, turning around.

,,I can have anyone, anytime, anywhere i want. Why would i be jealous of someone like you?" He looks at me up and down.

I notice a par of heels under the bed with a thong that wasn't mine.

My eyes already filled with tears threatening not to fall.

,,So it's okay that you invite me here, promise me to take care of me and then fuck girls in OUR shared room, in the same bed i sleep?! After you kissed me! But it's wrong for me to fuck a man once, In his apartment." I stare in his eyes hoping he will say something that will end this argument and we will be alright again.

,,I never promised you shit. Why do you think I invited you there? Because i like spending time with you?! It was a fucking bet." He dropped a bomb that made my tears fall.

,,You're crying?" He sarcastically asks.

,,A bet?" I ask sobbing.

,,When you were backstage with us we made a bet that if you're gonna give in to me i'll get 500$ from each of them." He laughs in my face.

Georg and everyone were standing by the door with their head low.

,,Is it true?" I ask them with blurred eyes. I was crying so much i couldn't see.

They kept quiet and that made everything even worse.

I take the bags from Toms hands crying. I couldn't see much because of my tears but that didn't matter.