➜ 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿

Tom!!<33

Tom
laying, missing u
I'm still in t/n, wanna hang out?

You
Yeah that's would be nice.

Tom

We are having an after party, wanna come?

You

Ofc! What should I wear?

Tom

sexy short dress for me ja?

send me ur address n I'll pick u up at 7.

You

hsbshsbhabsh

xxx xxx xx

The whole car ride home I was talking about how nervous I was. ,,Kim you'll let me borrow some dress right." I said playing with my phone case. ,,Yes!" Kim sighed. She was getting annoyed by my anxious conversation.

When we got home it was 4. I ran up to my room and got ready, I didn't want to be late. I wanted to look perfect.

I did my douyin makeup and put on the same dress Maddy from Euphoria wore.

,,Y/n? You're done?" Kim said coming into my room. ,,Yeah.." I replied lining my lips. ,,Are you planning on going to a party with Jordans?!" She said looking at my brand new shoes. ,,Yeah, they're new." I said smiling. ,,First of all, take them off. no shoes in the house. Second of all, here are my brand new Versace heels." She threw them at me.

,,I'll break my ankles in those." I don't know how to wear heels. ,,Shut it. They're not eve that high. It's perfect so you won't break your ankles, and you won't be taller than him." Kim pointed her finger at me. ,,I wouldn't be taller than him even if I wanted to." I mumbled.

I looked at my phone and saw Toms' text. 'I'm almost here.'

I stood up and ran downstairs. Mom and dad were in the kitchen eating so I was free to go. ,,Hey! Y/N! Why re you running? It's only 6:30." Kim said chasing me. ,,I told him to pick me up by the bakery we went to. I don't want anyone seeing me. Their old ass would start rumours." I referred to our neighbourhood bitches. One time I went out with Mitchells friend, just to walk him home and the next day there were rumours that I slept with him for 5 bucks.

Lame.

Mitch came downstairs to look at me. ,,You look like you came from a strip bar." He says giving me a side eye. ,,So I look good."He rolled his eyes. Before I left he took my hand and said; ''If he hurts you I swear to god, I'll cut off his dick." He glared into my soul. ,,Cute and bye. I'm gonna text y'all!" I said walking out.

Mitch started to have a mental break down while Kim held him. ,,NOO!"

-

On my way to the bakery I saw Tom leaning by a white Lamborgini. ,,Hey." He says as he hugs me. ,,Hiii." I hug him back. When he lets go of me we lock eyes. ,,You're so pretty." He spins me around. ,,Thank you." I blush. ,,You smell nice." I comment. ,,Thank youuu!" He mocks me.

He smiles and open the passenger door for me. I sit down and the smell of cologne and vanilla hits me. His car is clean and organised.

... He opened the door for me.