➜ 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲

We were already in Germany. We were in bus to take us to the city they live. ,,Okay, I told them that you've been dating since the concert where you met." I raise an eyebrow at Bill. ,,It's almost year though."

,,Really??" Bill starts to think. ,,It's whatever." We got out the bus and Bill took my stuff. I take it back from him since he got a lot to deal with. He bought lots of stuff for his family. He was basically the favourite while Tom was the rebellious child.

It was a five minute walk. A quiet one.

Their house was cute and cozy. It was looking expensive but also cozy which was the best combination. Their parents were by the door already smiling with their arms wide open.

,,Mom!" Bill hugs her and so does Tom. I watch them bond until their mother notices me.

She walks up to me and hugs me. I hug her back and look at Bill and Tom with awkward face. ,,Hello." I slightly bow to them. Their father smiles at me and pats my back. ,,Let's get inside huh?"

The boys went to the living room and tried to take me but I insisted on helping 'my mother in law' with the cooking.

,,You know.. I'm so happy Tom decided to settle down. Especially with a pretty nice girl like you." She took my hand in hers. ,,I'm also very glad." I smile. Their family was different from mine.

Mine barely knew any English. It took them years to learn and they still don't know much. Their mom was an angel. She was nice, very nice. Their dad was chill, he actually communicated with the family unlike mine.

I called them to the table and their mom places the dishes on the table. We sat down and started eating.

,,So.. When did you start dating?" Their step dad asked. I looked at Tom who was ignoring me. I looked at Bill who was also staring at me hoping that I'll answer.

,,We started dating a month after we met. He showed up my graduation and he took me to California where he asked me out." I smiled at Tom, attempting to make it look real but he didn't even try.

,,That's so romantic!" Simone started to talk about their love when they were younger. It was so sweet but all I could think about was Tom texting some girl under the table.

I ignored the weird feeling in my stomach and talked with his parents and Bill instead.

When the dinner was finally over I told their mom that I'll clean. Everyone was gone in their bed except for me. Later on when I was done washing the dishes, she walked in.

,,I know Tom isn't the perfect guy for dating because he's.. you know." She starts a conversation. ,,But I know deep inside he's a very loving person." She smiles. I nod, smiling. ,,I love him very much I can't see his red flags." We both laugh.

I hated lying to them. They looked so happy to hear that Tom isn't a hoe anymore. I wanted to tell her the truth but I just couldn't break her heart like that.

I knew Tom was gonna have another scandal with another woman so that would mean we would 'break up'.

I wished it would be true, all of this.

We sat down in the kitchen and drank wine. We talked about girly stuff until Bill came down and told me that Tom is waiting for me in his room.

Their mom was wiggling her eyebrows at me while I walked upstairs with Bill.

,,What's up?" I asked. ,,Tom is very mad at me for.. bringing you." Bill shared. I looked blankly at him. ,,Well he should be happy that I didn't tell your mom about the groupies he has with another girls." I raise an eyebrow. ,,Not cool." Bill shakes his head no since he done it too.

,,Hoe." I smirk.

,,You're sleeping with Tom the whole weekend." He stuck his tongue out at me and closed his room door at me. ,,Hey.. No." I whisper.

I quietly enter Toms room and close the door behind me. He was sitting on his bed with his legs spread.

,,Tom." I say. He continues to be on his phone and act as If i'm not there. I touch his leg but he moves away from me.

,,Stop ignoring me and communicate with me." I stare at him as he stands up and goes away from me.

I sigh and get dressed in my pyjama. I grabbed a pillow from the bed and put it beside the bed. Tom comes back in and raises an eyebrow at me. ,,What?" I look up at him. I was kneeling down and he was half naked. What a weird position. ,,You can sleep with me on the bed. I'm not a vampire." He rolls his eyes and lays back on his bed. I put the pillow back and also lay down.

,,Are we gonna talk about how you totally ignored me at the dinner and made me answer awkward questions?" I ask. No answer.

,,No? Okay.." I bump my head on the headboard. ,,Ow!" I grunt.

I could hear Toms thoughts. He didn't want me there and he made it crystal clear.

The room was so dark, the only light was coming from Toms phone. He was nonstop texting someone. When I asked him who he was texting he didn't answer. He didn't answer most of my questions.

I wanted to talk it out but he didn't. He wanted to get rid of me. Too bad. I'm always gonna show up in his life whenever he wants it or not because I'm his brothers friend.. for now.

,,You know what, fuck it. You don't wanna talk then we aren't gonna talk. You don't like me? Okay, life goes on. I'm gonna get out of your hair soon, don't worry bout it." My back was facing his. I covered myself and tried my best not to cry.

Hold on.. Why should I cry? He's not special. I had Ayaan, Aaron and many more guys are out there in the world that will treat me so much better than him.

They both ended up bad but..

Ayaan loves me so much that he stalked me, Aaron liked me that bad he fucked me even though he had a fiancé.

Aaron was a catch. He kept pushing me into staying with him and that he'll break up with his fiancé. Hoe.

I'm not ugly or anything. I can get hoes too.

If he wants to play hard to get, I can play it too. It takes two to play a game.