➜ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁?

Me and my friend Laura were watching a movie; 365 days. ,,Eww! Why are they doing it in every scene? And why are there so many songs?? Where is the plot?!!" Laura said angrily closing the Netflix tab. ,,Boring!" I said throwing empty bags of popcorn under the bed. I went on my phone while Laura was asking me for a next movie we should watch.

 ,,Ten reasons why I hate you! It's the best movie ever." I said. ,,Or.. The lizzie Mcguire Movie. I love Paulo, he's so baby girl." I looked up from my phone and noticed that Laura was ignoring me. I looked up from my phone and looked at her. ,,Hey? Are you listening to me?" I tapped her shoulder.

,,OH MY GOD!" She shouted. I got scared and slapped her out of reflex.

 ,,What the fuck?" She glared at me. ,,Reflexes." I put my hands up. ,, But.. Why are you shouting?"

,,Because..." She moved her laptop towards me. I squinted my eyes and looked at the screen. 'Tokio Hotel Tickets Available Now!' I read out loud. I gasped. We both looked at each other with mouth open, gasping. ,,WE GOTTA GO!!" Laura said and immediately clicked on it. ,,Front row tickets are only 30$!" Laura mischievously grinned. ,,Yeah we're definitely going."

-

The next day was awkward. Laura's parents approved her to go. But I wasn't sure if my parents were gonna let me go to see some 4 strangers, especially boys at night.

I sat at the table with my family eating dinner. ,,How was the sleepover?" My mom asked. 

,,It was great. Actually I wanted to ask y'all something." I answered. 

,,You're pregnant?" My brother asked while stuffing his face. ,,What?-"

,,Ha! Told you! I told y'all she's gonna get pregnant at that sleepover! Now dad, where's my five bucks?" I slapped my brothers head. ,,Hey! Stop fighting!" Mom said.

,,Y/n what did you wanted to ask?" My dad asked. They were all looking at me already disappointed.

 They probably really thought I was pregnant, they're waiting for me to tell the truth. ,,So.. Yesterday, Me and Laura found pre-sale tickets to Tokio Hotel concert." My mom already started shaking her head no.

 ,,Don't tell me you wanna go." She stared at me with serious expression. ,,I do wanna go. The tickets are only for 30$. I can pay! I have money! I just need a ride." I explained. ,,When and where does it even start? And who would give you a ride there?" Dad asked. My brother Mitchell was giggling and snorting the whole time.

,,It starts at 9 and ends at 11, at t/n. I thought that Mitchell would ride me there and back home." I looked at my brother who was shaking his head, about to shout something. 

 ,,Nine?! Eleven?! Girl are you crazy?" My mom did not just ask me if I'm crazy. ,,No. You're not going."

,,Why??" I raised my voice. ,,God knows what can happen here with all the boys and drunk people. And besides why wasting money and your time when you can watch it on Youtube and can study instead of getting pregnant! Plus it's too expensive!" Dad yelled at me. ,,There aren't creeps. I'm 18, I can handle myself."

,,No." My parents still insisted. So I pulled up another card. ,,But Lauras' parents allowed her to go! Even her boyfriend is going to protect us if anything!" My parents wouldn't budge. 

My brother was laughing his ass off so I stood up. They all looked at me confused. ,,I'm not eating." I left with a bottle of water in my hand.

I called Laura and told her I'm not allowed to go. ,,Well. I can record some videos and get them to sign your shoes like you wanted to!" She said. ,,No. It's not the same as going." She sighed.

Then a crazy idea popped in my mind. ,,Your boyfriend has a car right?" I asked. ,,Yeah, why?"

,,I'm gonna sneak out pick me up at 7 tomorrow by the gas station near my house." - ,,OO! Good idea! Imma text you when we are there." I hanged up and sighed. I already went through my wardrobe to pick out an outfit since I knew I won't be able to do that tomorrow, otherwise I would be late.

I searched and searched till I found a perfect one. I wanted to get Gustavs' attention. He's such a sweetheart. 

I tried it on and damn I looked good. The short cargo skirt with bikini top was so fit, but my insecure self knew I would cover myself up within a minute. So I put on a see through star sweater.(u can choose smth diff if u don't like it) I took a picture so I could match it with my makeup.

Later that night my dad knocked on my door. ,,Y/n?" He said. ,,Yeah?" I looked at him. ,,Here's ..uhh apples." He put it on my nightstand. ,,Thanks?" I said. He walked around my room looking at all my posters, but especially the Tokio Hotel one. ,,This is the band?" I nodded. ,,Cool. I used to look like this when I was younger." I laughed at my dad. ,,Goodnight Y/n." - ,,Night."

I had a very confusing relationship with my dad. He often wasn't at home when I was younger. He was always at work, he never really talked to me. I was afraid of him because the only time we spoke was when he was shouting at me and beating me. Now at my teenage years I feel weird around him. He's trying. I get it. He's been home lately because of his illness. He was in the hospital a year ago for 4 months, he's still not recovered.

He doesn't know me too well. He yells at me whenever I do something wrong but then he tries to make a joke hoping I'll forgive cause he knows that I can be mad at him for months. It's awkward around him.

I put on my pyjamas and went to bed early. I need to get much sleep as I could so I can have the energy for the concert.