➜𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

What are you doing Y/n? He called you easy and he fucked his cousins girlfriend a minute ago! What happened to being 'hard to get'?

I push Tom away and stand up. I swallow my spit and rub my forehead. ,,What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" He sits up. He watches me breath heavily with his worried and confused eyes.

,,Talk to me Y/n."

I look at his neck and scoff. He realises and touches it. ,,It didn't mean anything to me Y/n."

,,But it does to me! Over and over I have to look at the news and see you with another girl!" I shout.

,,Well I need someone to love!" Tom responds. I look him in the eyes and bite my lips in anger.

,,I'm right here! I always been! I loved you from the first moment we hugged. I can't keep getting hurt by you." I tear up.

,,I've tried to get over you but I can't. Nobody but nobody loves me the way I love you."

Nobody ever will.

You wished he could feel what he says.

,,I'm done getting hurt. It hurts me so much when you're cold to me. Why do you always hurt me like this Tom? Why?" I desperately asked. He looks to the side and sighs.

,, I can't love you. I'm not good for you. I don't wanna do this anymore." He grabs a pillow and his blanket and runs downstairs.

I sigh as I sit on the bed. I cried again. I wipe my tears away and smile.

I can't help but smile.

-

You woke up with no energy. Tom was nowhere to be found. After getting ready you walked downstairs to find the whole family gathered by the table.

,,Good morning." You say. ,,Good morning Y/n!" Bill grins. ,,How's your head?" You ask him as you sit in between him and Tom. ,,Shh! It's bad. I think I was dying when I woke up."

You smiled at Tom but he didn't even greet me. Back to the usual.

,,Never again?" I grin. ,,never!" Bill grins back.

,,I wish you could've stayed more. I'm gonna miss y'all." Simone says sadly. Gordon agrees and you smile.

You chatted for a while before we had to leave. You got ready and stood by the door with your bags by your side. The boys already said their goodbyes to their mom and were outside, smoking and waiting for you.

,,I'm really gonna miss you Y/n. You're the daughter in law I always wanted." She caresses your cheek. You were on the edge of crying. ,,I always wished for a mother in law like you." You smile at her and she hugs you.

,,Come on Y/n!" Bill shouts. ,,Okay." You pull away. ,,Be safe!" Simone waves at you three as you walk away.

,,Y/n what's wrong?" Bill asks looking at you. ,,I'm just kinda scared of what Ayaan might do with the video. I'm pretty sure he has more." You swallow your spit.

,,We should report him. He might blackmail you with that." Bill takes your hand in his. Tom glares at him and click his tongue.

You look at Tom who was already staring at you but you looked away.

,,I'm cold." You say to Bill. ,,Oh? Here." He gives me his star leather jacket. ,,Thank you." You huh him. You two hug for a while until Tom coughs.

You both look at him and pull away.

Bill smirks and whispers in your ear. ,,I heard you two arguing last night. Wanna make him jealous?"  You bite your lip and nods smiling.

,,K, act horny." Bill pulls away from you and smiles.

Bill puts him arm around your waist and messes your hair. ,,Bill!" You turn around and grin at him. You bit your lip every time Bill started to talk.

Tom was already fuming. How could his brother flirt and hold you like that?

You sat next to Bill in the bus and didn't even look at Tom the whole day.

Tom loved you, a lot. But he knew he made too many mistakes and he realised that too late. He couldn't imagine loving you with the pain he caused you. He was afraid that he's gonna hurt you more and more.

He loved you more than you loved him.

Hooking up with other girls was easier than admitting his love for you. He truly believed you could pull a better guy, a guy that isn't fucked like him.

The times he wanted to confess and never let you go was uncountable.

He watches you slipping through his fingers slowly.

-

You got out the bus, tired as fuck. ,,Could you give me a ride home?" You ask Bill.

,,I'm running late to my hair appointment! But Tom sure will, right?" Tom nods and grabs your hand, walking to the car. You look back at Bill with confused eyes. He put his thumbs up and grinned.

Tom opens the passenger door for you. You got in and buckled in yourself. You watched Tom hands as he started the car.

Sometimes you wished you fell in love with Bill instead.

He glances at you while you're looking out of the window.

He stops right in front of your house but won't open the door. You try to but it's locked.

You look at him confused. ,,Tom?" You wave your hand but he doesn't move. He stares down at your lips still.

,,I didn't sleep with her. Or anyone for the past six months. It's all just rumours. It was just makeup for a photo shoot I had earlier but I couldn't get it off." He shows his neck.

,,Please let me fix what we had." He kisses your hand. His pleading eyes made you want to forgive everything he has ever done but you knew he doesn't deserve it yet.

You unbuckle yourself and lean in. You kiss his cheek and smile. ,,See you Tom." You take your bags and get out the car as Tom opens the door.

He watches you walk to your house until you're already inside. He turns to look at the house on the other side of the road and sees Ayaan staring out of the window. He gets out and grabs the pocket knife.