➜ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁?

,,Do something Y/n! You're always laying in your bed, doing nothing! I have to clean and cook here all alone like a dog!" There was my moms daily screaming. ,,Go take the trash out or I'll smack the shit outta you." I roll my eyes and go to the kitchen for the trash.

My dad was watching the TV on the couch, nearly falling asleep.

Mitch and Kim went to the mall.

,,Y/n pass me the beer." My dad points to the refrigerator. I quietly groan and give him the damn beer. ,,You're welcome." I sarcastically smile at him.

I go out and take the trash out.

As I open the trash can lid, I see someone familiar standing a few feet away from me.

,,Ayaan?" I shout out and he turns around with the biggest smile. ,,Y/n!" He runs up to me and hugs me. I hug him back and he spins me around.

,,What are you doing here?" I ask him out of breath. ,,I just moved in." He points to a huge house.

,,Wait, you're the new neighbour?" I tilt my head na the nods. ,,I didn't know you lived here! What a coincidence!" He grins and I do too.

I was glad that I had a friend there.

From this moment I stopped being a depressed bitch and started to hang out more and more with Ayaan.

I totally forgot about Aaron since I found out he had a fiancé on the plane. He was asleep and she was calling him. My curious ass picked it up and that's how I found out. Another reason for me to feel bad.

Ayaan really made me forget about everything. We didn't speak about Tom at all. He didn't know what happened between us, and it's probably the best thing in our friendship.

until..

,,Did you know that Tokio Hotel is having a concert here?!" Ayaan smiles at me. He's currently straightening my hair. ,,So." I raise an eyebrow staring at him thought the mirror.

,,We should go. You're close with them, right? Maybe you can get us on some private shit." He brushes my hair and I look into the mirror. He was goddamn good at doing my hair and nails.

,,I'm fine. You can go without me." I stand up and lay on his bed. ,,But you agreed to go on concerts with me!" He looks at me disappointed. For the past month we went to a lots of concerts like Rammsteain, Deftones and Nicki Minaj.

,,Yeah but I really don't have the money and I'm not a fan of them anymore." Lies. They're still top five artists on my Spotify. ,,Why don't we go to Tyler, The Creator??" I suggest.

I'm gonna do anything to avoid going to their concert and seeing them again.

,,What happened? Months ago you were literally in California with them and now you don't wanna go to their concert?" He sits down next to me and looks at me confused.

,,I grew out of my emo Tokio Hotel phase. They're ass." Ayaan dramatically gasps and puts his hand over his hand. ,,How could you?!"

,,Shut up man, I'm not going. You should go without me." I hug him to make him feel better. He pursed his lips in thin line and hugged me back.

,,Hold on, where are you going?" He asks pulling away. ,,Home. I need to study and my dad's gonna kill me." I sigh.

,,Oh, alright. Bye then." He waves me goodbye and I leave through his window. I didn't want to wake up his family downstairs.

,,You're finally home." My dad says in the living room chilling. ,,Yeah. I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I put on my headphones and blast Y Is Fuera Ella remake by Jonghyun. It makes me cry every time.