➜ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

* Before i start i wanna let y'all know i'm writing another Tom kaulitz story called Pretty Boy!!

,,Thank you so much sir!" I slightly bowed to show respect. He playfully rolled his eyes and said; ,,Bryan. Call me Bryan." He smiled. 

,,Thank you mister Bryan." I waved at him before going quietly into my house. Bryan waited for me to get in before he left.

I got my keys out and went in. Mitchell was already sitting in the living room waiting for me. He glared into my soul.

,,I'm sorry. But i really wanted to go." You pursed your lips.

,,You're lucky i was there to help." He said frowning. ,,Thank you!" I tried to hug him but he punched me in the stomach. ,,Ow what the fuck." I whispered in pain.

,,Was it worth the trouble?" Mitchell side eyed me. I nodded my head yes fast. ,,Look!!" I showed him the pictures. ,,My phone died when i wanted to take photos with Tom. You won't believe what happened." I grinned.

 ,,What??" Mitchell was getting invested. ,,HE TOOK PICTURES ON HIS PHONE AND HE WANTED MY NUMBER!!" Mitchell's face dropped. ,,Yeah right. You wish." He flicked my forehead.

I stood up frowning. 

,,Hey yo hold up."

I turned around annoyed. ,,Who's hoodie is that??" He asked touching it. ,,Smells good too. This ain't yours." He said sniffing it. ,,Its nobody's." I stuck my tongue out. ,,Bitch did you get pregnant."

,,Stop with the pregnancy thing. You should go ask your girl if you wanna know about pregnancy." Mitchell's eyes widened. ,,NO! NO WAY!"

-
I woke up late in the afternoon. Mom barged into my room looking for something. ,,Good morning to you too." I said stretching out. ,,Y/n me and dad were so worried about you! We thought you were dead! You weren't answering when we knocked on your door and we couldn't even call you." Mom put her hands on her hips, staring at me suspiciously. ,,I knocked out. I studied the whole night." I lied. ,,Oh. Well.. Next time leave the door open!"

,,Okay ma." I yawned. ,,Go brush your teeth and come eat. I made pancakes." My mom shut the door behind her.

I sighed out of relief and walked to my closet.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I was smiling the whole time remembering what happened yesterday.. or today?

,,Man stop smiling you look like a creep." I looked in the mirror to see Mitchel shitting. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

,,Y/n!" My older sister Kim walked in. ,,You're home." I said surprised. 

,,Yeah i have the whole week off!" She grinned.

I nodded and brushed my teeth. ,,What about we go out today? We can go shopping and buy bubble tea!" Kim said also brushing her teeth. I spit out the toothpaste. ,,That's a good idea. You're paying tho." I smile. ,,Mitchell you going too?" She asked. ,,Yeah i don't see why not."

,,Man what did you eat? Your shit smells like the zoo." I gagged. ,,Bitch with that face of yours you belong to the zoo." He says wiping his ass. I roll my eyes and splash the water on him as he walks to the sink. ,,Ya!!" He screams. He takes the shower head and sprays the water on both us. ,,Mom they're bullying me!!" He screams. I kick him in the butt and he falls in the bathtub. ,,I hope you catch a cold."

-
,,There isn't a day where you don't fight!" Mom shouts as she puts the food on the table, sitting down. ,,We are sorry mom." We all say.

,,When are you going out?" Dad asked Kim. ,,In an hour. So you two better get ready." I immediately stand up and run to my room.

I put on a mini skirt with a long sleeve tight shirt. i put shorts under in case some creep tries to jump me.
Right when i'm finishing my makeup my sister yells at me. ,,Y/n! Let's go!"

,,I'm coming!" When i take my phone from my bed i see Toms hoodie. I smile to myself and put it on.

I run downstairs to see Kim talking to dad waiting for me.

,,Finally! Let's go." I run to the car but Mitchell pushes me and goes to sit on the passenger seat. ,,Kids should sit in the back." He says smirking. I hold the urge to punch him in the face.

We are five minutes in the ride and Kim has already made plans. ,,So for me and you i booked an appointment for nails and hair." Kim says smiling at me through the rear mirror. ,,What about me?!" Mitchell felt attacked. Kim gives him money. ,,Go buy yourself those shoes you wanted for christmas."

,,Kim are we dying?" I wondered why she was so nice to us all of the sudden. ,,What? Is it that weird that i want to spend time with y'all?"

,,Yeah." Mitchell and i say.

A 20 minutes later Kim pulls up to the hair salon. ,,I'm going to the mall yea?" Mitchell says before running off.

When we walk into the salon all eyes are on me. Girls that to whisper stuff and give me side eyes.

The same happened in the nail salon. I was getting my nails done by a girl who couldn't keep her eyes to my nails. She kept giving me glares.

In stores i got stared at. My anxiety were kicking in. Is the skirt too short? Is my ass showing? Did i do my makeup bad?

Kim was getting suspicious. ,,Let's go to the mall and find Mitch." She says dragging me off. I had no idea why was everyone staring. Especially girls.
Usually nobody pays attention to me.

We are in the mall and i get even more stares than outside.

,,I'm going to get some food i don't feel well." I say to my siblings. ,,Okay. You don't want shoes?" Kim asks while taking off Mitchell's shoe off. ,,Maybe later."

I go to the Mcdonald's and order McFlurry. The cashier looks at me with wide eyes. She looks at me up and down before smirking.

I sit down eating my dear McFlurry while scrolling through Instagram. I got bored of seeing Laura trying to call me and text me so i go on twitter only to see myself.

My eyes go wide, jaw in the ground,
choking on the damn ice cream. I grab my drink and sip it as i scroll.

Everywhere are pictures of me and Tom on the fan sign, outside the venue with Bill and the last; me and Tom hugging, his hands are on my ass while i kiss his cheek.

I drop my phone in shock. It was getting hard to breathe every second.

My curiosity got me reading the comments. Most of them were haters but there were respectful people who weren't hating and actually shipped us.

I turn off Do Not Disturb focus and go on instagram. Laura is still spamming me with messages like; "omg did u see twitter?? girl wtf why didn't u tell me you KISSED TOM KAULITZ???!!!!"

I rolled my eyes. I was still mad at her.
Bill was right. No true friend would leave me like she did.

I was on the edge of crying. These pictures can literally ruin their career. Right?

But then again.. I kissed tom kaulitz.

I smiled to myself eating. ,,What the fuck." Mitch says sitting next to me with a whole ass new outfit. ,,You look like you're one of them Minions." I say laughing.

,,Har har har." He fake laughs.

,,Y/n could you order beef ramen for us?" Kim asks. I nod and take her card.

I wait a while for the damn ramen. When i come back to our table, Kim has my phone in her hands, her eyes wide.

,,Y/n what the fuck is this?" shit.