➜ 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴

I walk into the house with wet hair. ,,Where were you? And why's your hair wet?" Mom asks following me to my room like a puppy. ,,We went for a swim." I answer her.

She side eyes me. ,,Who's clothes are those? They are too expensive." She says touching it. ,,Answer me Y/n."

,,Just drop it, please?" You look at her with tired eyes. ,,Alright." She nods. She left and closed the door behind her. I sniff the shirt I have on and remember how we hugged.

After a while I changed into something more comfortable and mine so my dad wouldn't think shit. I walk into the living room seeing Mitch and Kim talking.

,,What's up." I say sitting next to them. ,,HI!" Kim hugs me. ,,How was it?" They both ask whispering. ,,Perfect." You smile to yourself watching the TV.

-

Next day was the worst. You hated Monday, you hated waking up early in the morning, you hated getting ready, you hated school. ,,Y/n come down! I'm gonna ride you!" Kim shouts.

,,What?" You raised an eyebrow. That sounded dirty.

You put Toms clothes on because you couldn't keep your hands off of them. Finishing your makeup you shout back; ,,I'm going with my skateboard!" - ,,Well you should hurry up if you wanna ride your board." Mitch scoffs.

With your bag in your hand you run downstairs and drink the juice. ,,Did you brush your teeth?" Kim asks. You nod. ,,Did you-" - ,,Yes, I did."

You walk in the living room to say goodbye to my parents, but they were arguing again. ,,No! it's always about me and my family but you talk about your family hurt me!" - ,,Well your dad kicked me out of the house!"

You sighed and rolled your eyes. ,,I'm gonna go. Bye." You take your skateboard and leave.

-

,,You're late Y/n." My history teacher says. ,,I'm sorry." I apologise and sit down. Laura's noisy ass turns around and waves at me. I ignore her and take my notes out. She raises an eyebrow and her smile fades.

After the class ended, Laura sat only my desk. ,,Why are you ignoring me?" She asks. I ignore her question and take out my textbooks for the next class. ,,Don't tell me you're still mad at me about Friday. I'm sorry okay? If I didn't leave you, you wouldn't be having Toms arms around your butt." She rolls her eyes. I look up at her a frown. ,,You left me there with no money, dead phone knowing damn well I'm scared of being left alone in a town I don't fucking know. They didn't take me to the backstage because of you, but because they aren't like you." I slam the textbooks on the desk. ,,Backstage?"

,,Yes. Backstage." I say. ,,OH MY GOD! I SAW THE PHOTOS ON TWITTER BUT I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE BACKSTAGE!" Her excitement made me even more mad. Rolling my eyes I head to the next class but Laura's noisy ass couldn't stop asking me shit. ,,did you two kiss? Does Georg really smell manly?? Is Bill THAT tall???? Is Gustav tiny and shy???"

The whole day, she couldn't leave me alone. But after a few hours of me ignoring her she stopped following me. ,,I don't think that Tom likes you like that though. They just felt bad for you and did that so they can be trending on twitter. To be honest, I can't imagine you being with one of them, especially tom. He's too out of your league." I glared at her with mouth open.

,,Okay! I get it. You're mad!"

,,I'm not just 'mad'. I'm disappointed. Every time we go somewhere, your bitch ass leave me for your boyfriend and then act like nothing happened!" She lowers her head in knowledge. She knew she was wrong. ,,I know I made a mistake."

,,You always do Laura. That's the problem. You always, but always leave me for popular people. So don't act so innocent and shove your jealousy up to your hairy ass!"

,,Bitch."

-

Girls at school were giving me glares. They definitely saw the pics. At home, I put on my AirPods and listened to music since my parents didn't stop arguing since the morning.

Incoming call; Tom <333

You pick up and say; Hello?

,,I miss you." Tom says in rough voice with his German accent.

I smile. ,,I miss you too pookie." I burst out laughing. Miss you pookie bear.

,,When can I see you again? What about next Friday?"

,,I'm graduating that day."

,,Shit. I'm leaving on Sunday." Your heart drops.

,,To?"

,,California."

,,I'll miss you Tom."

,,I already miss you Y/n." - ,,My mates are calling me. Let's FaceTime sometime when I'm free, ja?"

,,Ja?"

,,Good. it's a date call. Tschüss babe."

,,Bye." He hangs up and I scream into my pillow. ,,Fuck. What will I do without you."