➜ 𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗕𝗼𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀

After sneaking to your house to get your stuff, he drives to airport. You look at him shocked. ,,Airport? Where are we going?" You ask. ,,You'll see." He answers. He opens the passenger door for you and takes out the suitcases. You grab yours from him but he doesn't let you. ,,Yo Jerry." Tom calls out and suddenly a tall buff asian guy comes. He takes the suitcases and some other guy parks the car.

,,What are you doing?" You ask. Tom was putting on a mask, sunglasses and a hat. ,,Gotta cover myself. I don't want people jumping me." He giggles. I help him out on his hood. ,,You're planning on going in this dress?" He asks. You poke your cheek with your tongue and take out shorts from your backpack. Putting on your hoodie, you take off your dress. Toms bodyguard surrounded you in case someone was about to get flashed. ,,Ta-da!!" You say. Tom nods, fascinated. ,,Smart gal." He says and takes your hand.

-
The way to the plane was.. Hard. People recognised Tom by his clothing so i had to run away from him. But we eventually found each other when the crowd was gone.

You two are already sitting in your seats, you're by the window while he's next to you. You're listening to music. ,,Whatchu writing?" You ask him. He takes out an AirPod and smiles. ,,A song. You'll hear it soon." He smiles and puts the notes back in his backpack. ,,Play 'Scream'. I like this song." You tell him. He nods and plays it.

You lay your head on his shoulder. You were anxious about all of this. You didn't know how your parents are gonna react. They're crazy. You think they're gonna fly all the way to LA to find you and take you back home. Dads probably gonna kill Tom.

Tom sees you overthinking and holds your hand. ,,Everything is gonna be okay. Trust me." He kisses your cheek.

,,What would you like to drink-" The flight attendant notices Tom. He covers your head with his hoodie and smiles at her. ,,Hello." He smirks. ,,Oh my god. You're Tom Kaulitz!" She whispers. Tom nods and adjusts his jeans. He felt like a king.

You took off the hoodie off of you when you heard their flirting. ,,Here's your coffee." She says and leaves.
You glare at Tom. He shrugs and gives you his coffee. That made you a little bit less mad.

You "accidentally" spilled the coffee at him. He looks at you with wide eyes and you shrug. He puts his arm around your shoulder and you rest your head on his shoulder. Smiling to yourself like a fool, you fall asleep.

Tom wakes up a few hours later because of a cold. He stares at you shivering and hugging him. He smiles.

,,Yo, miss?" He calls out. ,,Yeah?" The flight attendant looks at him innocent. He bites his lip while fighting a smile. ,,Can i get a blanket and a lil pillow?" He asks. She nods and moves her hips like a hoe when she walks away. And of course Tom likes her.

She's blonde, older than him, skinny with boobs and a fat ass. She comes back with the blanket, pillow and a paper with her phone number. Tom
leans towards her and your head falls off his shoulder. He can't seem to notice that you're staring how he's kissing her cheek.

You punch tom in the stomach after she leaves. He gasps and looks at you shocked again. You narrow your eyes at him and poke your cheek with your tongue.

He tries to kiss you but you grab the pillow from him and put it in between you. You also take the blanket from him so he can get a cold and die so he won't look at other women ever again.

He knows you saw it now. He rips the paper apart and  throws it behind him, hoping you'll see it.

After few minutes Tom fell asleep. He was shivering a little bit because the people behind us were having an air conditioner on. You turned to look at them and glared. They apologised and turned it off.

You felt kinda bad so you shared the blanket with him and put his head in your shoulder. But you didn't see him smirking like he won a lottery or sum.

The flight attendant walks by to ask you for a drink- Tom. But she sees that he's asleep, ON YOU. She gives you a glare and asks; ,,What would you like to drink?" She raises and eyebrow. ,,Water." You answer, playing with Toms hair to
make her jealous. She clicks her tongue and hands you a bottle of water. You open it and drink it. ,,You're welcome." She says. ,,Hm." You hum while closing your eyes and putting Toms
hand on your thigh. Her nostrils flared and she walked away, mad. ,,Try not to crash the plane." You mumble.

Looking for your phone you find the coffee cup. You gasp when you see she wrote her number on it with a message saying; When that girl is gone, call me" You glare at Tom who didn't know about it. He didn't see the message on it.

That damn flight attendant.

You're gonna have a big problem with her.

That damn attendant.