➜ 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

,,What?" I put the hot bowls on the table and sit down.

,,Why is Tom mother fucking Kaulitz sending you photos of him and you and texting " Wyd" ?!" Kim shows me the message. ,,ARGXGHABQHA." I scream as i snatch my phone from her hands. ,,What should i say??"

,,Y/n answer me dammit!" Kim was getting mad. Why was her little sister hanging out with Tokio Hotel, a fucking famous band.

I ignored their screaming and responded to Tom. 'Hii, i'm at the mall eating. U?'

Maybe it wasn't the best answer but i didn't care. I'm not good at communicating with people who are extremely attractive.

,,Y/n." They both say. I put my phone down and look at them.

,,Oh Mitch shut it. I literally told you about that!" I spoke up.

,,Yeah but you didn't tell me that he gave you his hoodie AND THAT YOU KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK WHILE HE WAS SQUEEZING THE SHIT OUTTA YOUR FAT ASS!" Mitch shouted in my face. ,,Bro shut up! Everyone's gonna hear!" Kim shut Mitch down. ,,So what. Everyone already saw it." Mitch sat back down huffing.

,,Why didn't you tell me that you were going on the concert. I could've gone with you! You went this far alone." Kim rubbed her forehead.

,,I didn't go alone. I went with Laura but she left right after the fan sign." I crossed my arms. ,,She left you again, alone. Y/n she's not a good friend if she keeps letting her boyfriend do that. Next time you wanna go somewhere, call me. Who do took you home?"

,,Bryan. Their manager." I bit my lip to prevent smiling. ,,So.. How was it? being so close with them?" Kim put her hands on her chin, smiling. She was kicking her feet and Mitch looked at me, obviously interested too.

I grinned and began to tell them everything in detail.

,,And then when we went outside, he saw me shivering and gave me his hoodie!! He hugged me swaying and shiii. Then he whispered in my ear. "Is it better?"." I intimated Toms voice but i failed. Mitch cracked a laugh.

,,Let me tell y'all when i felt his hands going down, my hooha was going crazy. I know that guy is a player and he does that to everyone but.. it felt good." Mitchell's jaw was on the ground. He began gagging while Kim was giggling.

Mitch was my brother so he took this situation a bit different than Kim did.
,,If he tries to mess with you imma beat him up. No lie. I'll drag him by his dreads."

Kim bursts out laughing. ,,You?? Your 55 kg petite body??"

I looked at my phone if Tom has answered. Right when i opened my phone he texted me.

Tom!!<33

Tom
laying, missing u
I'm still in t/n, wanna hang out?

I gasped when i read his message. ,,Guys." I showed Kim the messages. ,,I wanna see too!!" Mitch snatched the phone and read it out loud. ,,No way! You're not-"

,,You're definitely gonna hang out with him." Kim says texting something.
I take the phone and look.

Tom!!<33

Tom
laying, missing u
I'm still in t/n, wanna hang out?

You
Yeah that's would be nice.

I looked at Kim and raised an eyebrow. ,,I don't text like that."

,,It's whatever!!"

,,What about mom and dad? It's so far."

,,I have a plan. You're gonna go out with him and i'll tell mom you're at Laura's house in case you come late."Kim explains.

,,Mitchell, promise me you won't snitch on me." I pleaded Mitch. ,,I won't unless you promise me that you're not gonna let him use you. I know how men are, especially his horny ass." I roll my eyes at his protective ass.

Most of the time he beats me up to a point where i can't stand up. He almost broke my ribs and now he's all being protective just because of a guy? Boys are weird, men are mature.

Tom Kaulitz might not be a man. Or is he?