➜ 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘆

You spent the few past days texting and FaceTiming Tom.

You were planning on going out to a club since you didn't the last time. Y'all were supposed to meet by the club at eight. You were running late. You were already dolled up but convincing your parents to let you go was the thing that slowed you down.

,,Please! Please!!" You went down on your knees and begged. ,,Okay! Okay! Go, just be home before four." Your mom crossed her arms and you immediately hugged her. ,,Thank you ma!" You grabbed your purse and went outside. Kim was grinning in the car waiting for you.

You got in and buckled yourself.

Kim started to talk about safety which annoyed you. You arrived at the destination and you unbuckle yourself so fast, wanting to get out quickly as possible. Kim stops you and looks deeply into your eyes. ,,Be safe, use condom or more, don't take drinks from strangers and-"

,,Don't. You lost me at the condom thing." You shake your head no and get out the car.

You ignore your sisters screaming and walk up to the group while smiling like Jeff the killer. (I love him)

Gustavs and Georgs face lits up. They grin and open their arms wide open.

,,Daddy's home!" You hug them. ,,We've been waiting!" They sing along. They hold your arm and walk inside. You're in the middle with your chicks on both of your sides.

Tom and Bill look at each other confused and hurt.

Did you just completely ignore them?

They walk right behind you and sit on the couch beside you.

As you were having fun drinking and talking shit you remembered that you're still mad at them for calling you a hoe.

You sip on your drink with your eyebrows furrowed when you notice a tall black man with dreads staring at you. You smile at him and he winks. Your heart flutters but Georg ruins it.

,,What do you think Y/n?" He asks. You look at them confused with the drink in your hand. They stare at you with the 'so?' look.

,,Yeah definitely I agree. That's bullshit." You shake your head in disappointment and drink.

,,Y/n we asked if you would like to go on vacation with us sometime." Tom responds. You nod and awkwardly smirk. ,,Absolutely not." You shake your head no and cross your legs.

You take a look at the guy once again and bite your lip.

,,Huh? Why not?" Bill was offended. Your eyes go back to them and you sigh.

,,Did you completely forgot that you basically called me a hoe the last time I went somewhere with y'all?" You blankly look at them.

Bills lips form into a thin line and so does Toms. Georg nods in knowledge and Gustav looks aeon while he's struggling to find the straw of his drink with his mouth. ,,Mother fucking cunt!" He says as he looks at the drink to find the straw gone. Tom was chewing on it.

The awkward silence gets replaced with Toms laughter and the conversation goes on.

,,I gotta go to the bathroom." You hand Tom your drink as you watch the mysterious guy walk to the bar while biting his lip at you.

,,Huh?" Tom gets confused and watches you walk up to the man and flirt with him.

,,Hey." He says, leaning on the counter. ,,Hi." You tilt your head and look at him up and down.

,,I'm Tyler." He kisses your hand while staring at you. ,,I'm Y/n." You mumble, biting your lip.

,,Nice to meet you Y/n, wanna dance?" You nod and he takes your hand, leading you to the dance floor.

Toms face was filled with mixed expressions.

,,Are y'all seeing what I'm seeing?" He asks. They all turn to look at you body rocking with Tyler. ,,Damn she found a good one." Bill smiles, proud of you. ,,Yeah. She looks happy." Georg agrees.

,,And hot." Gustav adds and they all nod. ,,Why, you jealous?" Bill nudges Tom. Tom doesn't move an inch and still stares at you at the dance floor. ,,So what if I am?"

,,Welcome to taste of your own medicine Tom." Georg says and everyone starts to laugh.

So many girls were joining the band, drinking, making out and twerking but Tom couldn't care less.

,,How old are you though?" Tyler asks you, his hot breath hitting your bare neck. ,,Eighteen, soon to be nineteen." You turn around to face him and see Tom sitting with his jaw clenched, staring at you with a drink in his hand.

,,Is it okay that I'm twenty?" Tyler asks worriedly. ,,Perfect." Your hand slides to Tylers cheek and you kiss him.

Kissing turns into heated makeup session. Tyler pulls you to the couch and you sit on top of him.

He touches every part of your body as is he was starving for you. He's sucking on your neck, shamelessly.

Tom had two girls on his lap but yet he still stared at you and Tyler almost fucking in front of everyone.

You tug on Tyler dreads and he bites your lip.

The alcohol in your system made you forget about all the people around you.

,,I want more." Tyler whispers in your ear as he grabs your ass and grinds against your crotch.

You lick your lips, smiling at him. ,,Do you have a car?"

A hour later you come back to the club, looking messier than ever. You left Tyler in the car after he gave you money for after pill.

You sit down next to Bill on the sofa. He pulled the girl away from him and smiled at you. ,,Was it good?" He grins. You shyly nod.

,,Let me fix you." You nod at Bills words and he pulls out an eyeliner. ,,Where's the rest?" You ask looking up. ,,Georg left with his girlfriend earlier and Gustav went home because he drank too much." Bills says, fixing your smudged mascara.

,,And Tom?" Bill looks at you with narrowed eyes. He was wondering why you were asking for him. ,,He dropped off Gustav but I saw him running off with some girl like a minute ago."

You pull away from Bill and nod. ,,Oh okay." You smile. You apply a red lipstick from your purse and look up to find Tom standing in front of you.

,,Hey Tom!" You smile. He puts his hand under my chin, making me look up at him. His thumb caresses my bottom lip and smudges the red lipstick. You both lean in, ready to kiss but you ruin the moment by standing up and running to a girl who was flirting with you.

Tom sits back down, sighing. Bill looks at him and smiles. ,,If you really love her you gotta prove it to her. Not just with actions but words too before she will slip through your fingers."

Tom was overthinking those words. Is this how you felt when he was fucking girls in front of you? You were a free, single person and nothing stopped you form hooking up with others but ti still felt as if you cheated on him. He felt unwanted.

,,Look!" Bill says to his other friend to look at you. You were making out with a girl.

,,I'm gon live and gon laugh and love women too!"