➜ 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀

Tom was sitting in his chair, trying to focus on the hot interviewer but you were on his mind.

The guilt was too much for him. He knew he made a mistake but he denies denies and denies.

Bill and Tom haven't spoke to each other ever since you left.

Tom tried to hook up with girls to forget about you but he failed.

Your crying face and the way you left made his heart ache.

Bill couldn't get over it. He felt like he betrayed you, and he did.

Some words weren't meant.

Gustav and Georg regretted not saying anything. They didn't agree with what Bill and Tom said.

They were all worried about you, and Tom was also jealous.

Not because Aaron got to have you first, but because of how calm and happy you looked with Aaron and Ayaan. 

You had a thing with guys that start with the letter A.

From the moment Tom saw you he thought you're gonna be a easy girl, just like any other fan he's done it with.
But then you hung out more and more and he totally forgot about the bet.

He cared about you, but he couldn't stay loyal for too long.

He couldn't approve his feelings for you.

-
I knock on the door with bags by my side, smudged mascara running down my face.

My sister, Kim opens the door with a Mitch by her side, looking annoyed until she sees me.

Her face lights up and hugs me together with Mitchell.

,,Oh Y/n." She cries.

They already knew i got heartbroken by the way i looked.

After the hugging we sat down in the living room with no parents. They went to aunties wedding.

,,So. What did he do?" Mitch was sitting next to me, his knuckles white. He was mad and so was Kim.

I couldn't tell them the whole truth. I knew Mitch would go on twitter and make hate pages about them spreading rumours. I obviously didn't want to start a scandal.

,,We just didn't really get along." I bite down on my lip thinking.

Mitch wanted to know more, they both knew i was lying but they knew it was probably a sensitive topic to talk about so they dropped it.

We were playing Tekken on Mitch's playstation until they got tired and went to bed.

I missed them so much.
I went to the living room and out on a movie; The Lizzie Mcguire Movie.

Now that i look at it, it kinda explains my situation.

-

,,Y/n?" My parents step into the living room seeing you sleeping on the sofa with tears on your cheeks.

Your mother wiped them away and dad takes you back to your room.

He lays you down in your bed and covers you, kissing your forehead.

He sees boys hoodies and shirts on the floor that obviously weren't yours.

They were expensive and very baggy with manly scent.

He looks back at your puffed eyes and sighs.

He didn't know what bit your were crying over or why but he knew he was gonna find out soon or later.

The thought of that boy breaking your heart made him mad and sad.

You were going through this because you never learned how to be with boys.

He scoffed at the mess in your room and left.

He was hard to deal with.

In the morning you cried, studied, cried, cleaned, cooked, cried, had a mental breakdown and went to bed.

You didn't eat the whole day and the next day.. and it turned into a week.

You have hard time with over eating and not eating. Once you eat you can't stop because you find it comforting.

You're not hungry, just sad and bored.

You didn't speak to anyone, went to the bathroom for hygiene but never left the room for anything else.

You were on your phone all the time, but haven't checked twitter.

You were always on netflix, tiktok and instagram.

You had no friends to hang out with. Laura chose to be a bitch and broke up with her boyfriend to be with your ex crush.

You were happy for her though.

From a week it turned into a month to months.

Tom was having a hard time being happy.

Of course he looked and acted happy on interviews and concerts, but at home, alone he was empty.

So was Bill.

They acted as if nothing happened and continued with their life but it was hard.
They all knew what was in their mind.

A part of them wanted to call you, come to
visit you and tell you that everything was a mistake and that they love you.

Tom was slowly trying to get rid of his memories of you even though he didn't want to.

He was writing letters for you, writing his heart into it but never intended on sending them.

It was a self therapy thingy.

He liked you, loved.

He was regretting that he didn't spend more time with you to get to know you more.

He doesn't even know what your favourite colour is.

His heart was aching with guilt every time he looks at the pictures you took for the first time.

He misses your beautiful face and the way you smiled at him.

He misses the way you would be all comfortable with him, talk about anything without feeling judged. He knew it was all ruined because of his stupid mouth.

He misses your scent and the way you hugged him. He misses your arms around him.

He misses you that much, he looks for you in the crowd in every concert, hoping to find your beautiful eyes staring at him, only him.