➜𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻

,,Y-Yeah, keep going." Tom stutters. ,,Mhm." You hum and grip on his shirt.

,,It hurts." You mumble and wipe your mouth.

Your eyes were teary and cheek flushed.

Your throat hurt like a bitch.

Tom is holding your hair up and taking off your falsies as you vomit into the toilet.

You were crying your eyes out a minute ago and Tom found you in the bathroom. As you were venting to him about your 'emophobia' and how you're scared of throwing up.

,,I'm literally so emophobic I can't watch someone throw up and now I just wanna die." You groan. Tom is holding his mouth, laughing his ass off. ,,You shouldn't be seeing Bill then."

You chug down some random mouthwash and nod.

,,I blame Nicki Minaj." You wipe your mouth with a rag and chug some water. Tom follows you down back to the party, holding your hand.

,,Look at us, you and I back at it again." You nudge Tom with your elbow, smiling. ,,Let's go." Tom leads you to his car and you both sit on the hood.

,,Are you still mad?" He asks. You look at with a 'you're joking right' face. He bites his lip and shakes his head. ,,I don't know why I even asked that."

,,I don't get mad at you anymore. I just observe and think.. 'He disappointed me.'." You look up at him. ,,I don't wanna suffer anymore, I wanna be happy." Tom nods and listens to you.

,,I wanna feel loved without begging for it." Your whole friendship felt like you were begging him to give you any sort of attention. Posting stories on instagram hoping that he will respond to it.

Tom nods at your words, biting his lip to prevent his tears falling. He knew how bad he fucked up and he will never forgive himself for that. You were too good for him.

He knew you two will never be together. He's too fucked up for that. He's self sabotaging and that's the problem with him.

,,Is it because of my haircut?" He jokes. You laugh and nudge him. ,,Even if you went bald you would still look good." If a haircut can't change your feelings about him, that's when you know that you're really in love.

You both sit in silence, staring at the moon. He was watching another moon though.

You were his moon.

He watches your bright eyes, your smile in awe.

,,Fireworks! Look!" You smile and point to the sky but he doesn't tear his eyes off of you. He smiles with tears in his eyes as you look at him worried. ,,What's wrong?" You ask.

,,Can I kiss you?" He asks. You hesitate but nod in the end.

He holds your face and slowly kisses you passionately.

It wasn't like before. It wasn't sexual.

At that moment you felt like the world has stopped. You didn't want to let go of him.

He pulls away and smiles. You get lost in his brown eyes.

You both sit down in comfortable silence. It's as if you both had your first kiss at elementary.

Tom puts his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him and you lay your head on his shoulder.

All behind the crying, behind all the scars was a girl who just wanted to be held like this by him; Tom Kaulitz.

,,I love you Tom. Even through the shit you put me through." You say. Tom looks down at you and takes your hand in his and squeezes. ,,I love you more Y/n.I love you so fucking much."

All the pain he put you through was gone. You forgave and forgot.

Just joking.

You both hoped this will last forever because it felt right. But it's never gonna be the same like in the beginning, before all the pain and crying.