➜ 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗣𝘁𝟮

You come back to the hotel, smiling like a fool. ,,Smells funky." You cover your nose. You saw pack of condoms on the bed and it hit you. He was with the reception lady.
You go look in the trash can and see used one. Your heart drops and you try to not cry, especially when Tom is in the shower. He comes out of its towel around his hips. ,,What are you doing?" He asks when he sees you on the ground with a pillow. ,,Nothing." You smile at him. He raises an eyebrow. ,,Why are you sleeping on the ground?" He asks once again. You raise an eyebrow at him and scoff. ,,Where were you?" You ask. He doesn't hesitate and says the truth. ,,With the reception lady." He smiles proudly. You nod and lower your head. ,,I know."

Why was he doing this? Why did he take you all the way here just to fuck around with other girls?

,,But where were YOU? I was looking everywhere for you." Lies. You turn and glare at him. ,,No you weren't. I saw you. You were too busy flirting with the lady to notice me leaving with a guy." Toms eyes widen when you mention a guy. ,,What guy?!" He stands up. You grab a pack of Cheetos from his nightstand and take one before telling him. ,,Okay, so. I was about to walk towards about but I bumped into thsi cute hot tall guy with tattoos and piercings. I walked him to a beach house and gave him my number. He said; "Text me when you're legal."." You tried to mock his voice.

It was sure kinda strange when he said that but, he's not much older than you. He's 18, just like Tom.

,,Oh, cool." He nods. You were hoping Tom would be at least a little bit jealous, but you're the only one who was. It angered you to see him so calm. ,,I'm having someone over in like.. five minutes." Tom was on his phone texting someone. ,,Is this your way of telling me to get out?" You laugh. ,,I mean.. I'm not telling you to get out. You can watch if you want." You roll your eyes at him and stand up. You gathered your important stuff like phone, AirPods. ,,I'm going now." You say hoping for a response. ,,I'll be by the beach." You say again. He doesn't say anything so you quietly leave. He obviously wasn't in the mood to talk to you.

You wanted to cry. You were a sensitive person even though you try to hide it. You would cry all day if someone was a bit mean to you.

As you're walking out, a tall blonde girl bumped into you. ,,I'm sorry," I mumble and she smiles at you. She was going to your shared room. Tom opened the door for her and immediately kissed her, closing the door behind him.

-

I keep walking to the beach, but of course some guys have to ruin it for me. ,,Yo what's up girl." One of them says. I keep walking but they won't shut up. ,,I would fuck you." He laughs and touches my thigh. My heart drops once again today. I keep walking straight, ignoring them.

I cannot be left alone, can I?

I pull out my phone and take pictures of the beach. The sun was already gone, and the sky was dark blue. When I lower the camera, the tears come out. I cannot stop them. I try to wipe them away, but they are still flowing. ,,God." I sob out.

Why? Why did that guy told me that? Why couldn't he keep his thoughts to himself? Why did Tom bring me here? Why is he ignoring me? The whole day, he didn't say a whole sentence to me.

I left my parents, my siblings. I rather would not go back. They don't care. One good moment with them doesn't mean they're good people. I can't forget the time when they used to abuse me. I don't have a home.

From crying about the guys turned into crying about tom turned into crying about family issues. What's next? Crying because a hair strand touched my face? It happened before.

And suddenly I feel like crying over this was dumb. There is no reason for me to cry.

All I could hear was my heart breaking into billion pieces, like a mirror shattered across the room. I start to feel like I'm crazy. I purse my lips and wipe the tears away, taking a deep breath. I'm doing so good in the morning but at night after the sun sets down, I cry like baby. I don't know why, maybe it's a punishment from God. I sit down on the sand and cross my legs. Soon someone joined me. It was Ayaan. He hugs me and puts my head on his shoulder. ,,What's wrong? Talk to me."

,,I'm just tired." We sit there in silence. I pull away from him remembering that he's just a guy that could hurt me or harass me any second. ,,It's late, Y/n. Do you have anywhere to stay?" He asks. I keep quiet and look down at my shoes. ,,Wanna stay at my beach house? There's no one. Just me." He points to the house. I shake my head no. ,,I'm here with my friends."

He nods and takes my hand. ,,If anything, you can always come here. Anytime." He smiles and walks away. 

I go back to the hotel and find Bills room. ,,Ja?" He says opening the door. He grins when he sees me. ,,Can I?" I ask and he nods moving out of the way. 

,,Did something happen?" I sit down on his bed and stare at my hands. 

,,Um.." Bill sits down next to me with Gus who came out of the shower.

 ,,This guy.. He told me.. That he would fuck me and then he touched me?" Bills face drops and looks at Gus whom was looking at me with worried eyes. 

,,I'm not sure if I heard him right I was thinking about something.. But I know he did say that." Bill looked like his world fallen apart.

 ,,Do you know how they look like?" Gus asks. ,,They're short, black hair.. They're loud, looks like they're on crack." I crack a laugh. ,,I'm sorry I just had to get this off my chest." I sob. ,,It's okay Y/n. We are glad you're brave enough to tell us. Next time, kick them where the sun don't shine. Don't be afraid of those little ugly boys." Bill says in his German accent. ,,Ja!! We will help you knock the teeth out of them!" Gus joins. I smile and hug them. ,,Bill did you jerk off?" I ask grinning. He gets all shy and covers his face nodding. Gus and I start to laugh and cover out noses. ,,Open the window." I laugh. ,,Ow hell no." Georg says coming out of the bathroom holding his nose. My smile drops and I glance at Gus. ,,Bro what were you doing in the bathroom together?" I ask. Bills mouth was wide open. ,,Showering." - ,,Pooping." Bill and I give them a side eye and smirk.

The four of us decided to watch a horror movie; Slender Man. In the end of the movie we shared our opinions. ,,It's so boring and uninteresting!" - ,,Not true! It is interesting you just weren't listening!!" - ,,Shut up! The movie isn't even scary!"

I stand up and clean up the mess we made while they are still arguing. ,,You're so dumb! Did you even watch the movie or did you stuff your fat ass?!" Bill screams at Georg. ,,SAYS YOUR GAY ASS STARING AT HIS DICK!"

I quietly leave and take a deep breath after closing the door.

Toms room wasn't even that far.

I opened the door but Tom was nowhere to be seen. I got confused.
I shake it off and take a blanket to the couch. The couch was next to a huge window that showed off the city lights along with the sea and palm trees.

I take a picture and put it on my instagram story with a song; Seasons by Wave To Earth. The hoes are gonna go crazy.

I put my white tank top and panties on the sink in the bathroom and run the hot water down my spine. I groan and grab a shower gel. ,,I'm sick and i'm tired too..."
As i hum a song, I hear someone breaking into the room. ,,Fuck no."