➜ 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀

After watching so many shows and movies in one day we got tired. Tom turned off the tv and i turned to look at him. He was already staring and I couldn't bear it anymore. He senses my needs and cups my face. I get on top of him and we both lean into the kiss. Tom pulls away with our saliva connecting our lips. ,,I've been waiting so long." He mumbles before crashing his lips into mine. My hand is on the back of his next while the other is tugging on his hair.

His hands find their way to my hips. He holds me close to him while we make out. I pull away panting.

After that, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. There was no sex, almost.

Whenever he walked past me had had to kiss me, so did I. It wasn't just sexual, it was also romantic and intimate.

,,Mhm, Tom." I moan pulling him away. He looks at me disappointed. ,,Georg and others are waiting." I say putting on a loose see through dress. He nods and puts on his star sunglasses. (they're mine)

He takes my hand when we walk through the hall. I felt like as if we're dating. I wish we were.

,,Hey guys!" Bill hugs me. ,,Hi! I love your fit." We wiggle our shoulders at each other smiling. ,,Let's go! I was thinking about this one movie we could watch.." Me and Bill talk shit about everything while Tom was talking with Layla, Georg and Gus. I looked back at him two times.

He looked so innocent, but he wasn't. Everyone knew it. He was a player, a freak and I loved it. He was a red flag but red is my favourite colour, plus our blood is red so that means we are meant for each other. ,,I wanna watch After part two." Bill says and everyone agrees except for Tom and Georg. ,,Are there gonna be sex scenes?" Tom asks. Gustav nods and tom smirks. ,,Please babe. I really wanna see this." Layla pleads Georg and he gives in. ,,Great!!" Bill says and pays for our tickets.

I was about to sit with Bill but Tom took my hand and made me sit next to him. ,,They'll be fine." He says. I shrug and take popcorn for his hands.

Tom tries to put his arm around me but the arm rest in isn the way, so he removes it and moves closer to me. I lay my head on his shoulder and watch the movie.

I was so fixated on the movie I didn't notice Toms hand on my thigh until he went higher and higher. I turn to look at him and he was smirking. I blush but he couldn't see that and I was glad he couldn't. I stop his hand from going higher and look at him. His eyes were glued to the movie once again.