➜ 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

Sitting by the venue on the ground by myself waiting for them to come back was not fun.

How the fuck was i supposed to go home? Should i use the 2$ for something to drink or for bus? 2$ won't cover all that. Everything is so expensive here.

By 12 i was still sitting there, almost half asleep until someone tapped my forehead.
It was Bill.

,,Oh my god." I said opening my eyes. Bill grinned. ,,I thought you were dead." He snorted. I sheepishly smiled down.

,,What are you doing here all alone at this time?" Bill asked sounding worried. He scrounged down to my level and handed me his drink. I looked at him with the 'are you sure' eyes. He nodded smiling.

He watched me chugging the water as if i was going to die. ,,Phew!" I wiped the sweat off my face. ,,So?" Raising his eyebrow he turned his head to the side.

,,Where to start.. My friend left with her boyfriend. My phone is dead, I'm broke and i'm starving." I explained a bit embarrassed.

,,Poor you. Come on." He took my hand and helped me to get up.

I dusted off my clothes and so did he. I looked up at him. He looked so focused and his eyes. I couldn't believe this day is real.

,,Wanna come backstage? I can get you something to eat and charge your phone there." I nodded thinking with my stomach.

Some people think with their heart, some with their dick and i think with my stomach.

,,Follow me." He took my hand and lead me to the backstage. As we got here,
Bill said something in German.

Everyone was there. George's eyes lit up and pointed at me while saying stuff i couldn't figure out.

Then Tom turned around. He was drinking coffee and smiled at me with his mouth full.

,,Okay. Lena right?" Bill turned to me. ,,Actually, It's Y/n.."

,,Ah!" They nodded in sync. ,,Let me call my manager to get us some food and i'll charge your phone on the way." He reached out his hand. I gave him my phone and he smiled. When he left Tom patted a seat next to him.

I awkwardly sat with my head low. 

,,Y/n." Gustav calls out my name and throws a bottle of beer at me. I catch it and thank him.

I open it and sniff it before taking a sip. I felt everyone's eyes on me. I turned my head to left to see Tom glancing at me like at a lost puppy.

 ,,So we met again." He smirked. ,,Yeah." I licked my lips smiling.

,,So what happened? Aren't you supposed to be home right now?" Gustav asked checking his phone.

,,I was but my friend left me." I didn't have the energy to talk about it. The more i thought about it the worse it sounded.

,,Then that's not a friend. A friend wouldn't do that." Georg shook his head.

,,But her boyfriend dragged her off. It wasn't really her fault."

,,Yes it is. She could've pushed him off and stay with you." Bill joined us with my phone in his hand.  ,,True!" Tom nodded agreeing. 

Bill sat next to me and handed me my phone. I turned it on to see billion messages from Mitchell and Laura.

,,Where the fuck are you?" Tom read the message out loud. ,,Who's that?" Gustav asks. ,,My brother."

,,You should send him a pic so he knows you're safe." Bill says and everyone agrees. ,,Yeah you're right." I nod and give my phone to Tom. We all pose with a peace sign smiling. He saves the photo and then sends it. ,,Here." Tom says, giving my phone back. His hand slightly touched mine. 

My face was red and suddenly it was hot.

,,Hello." A tall man with bald head walked in with mcdonald's. He raises his eyebrow at me confused. ,,You are?"

,,That's Y/n. She's the one who gave us the matching rings." Bill says showing off his ring finger. ,,Why is she here?"

,,Her friends abandoned her by the venue so I took her in." Manager nodded and put the food on the table. ,,Eat up kid. You look sick." He says and pats my head. ,,Thank you so much!" I say before munching on the big mac.

We all ate and talked. They talked about the beginning of their career and how hard it was.

,,Tom always caused a trouble. Always hooking up with girls. He was a hard kid to deal with." The manager laughed.

,,At least i have hair. Very beautiful hair." Tom spoke up. ,,Hey!"

As they were arguing i was deep in my thoughts.

This day was the best day of my life no cap. Even though my best friend left me, i was glad. If she didn't i wouldn't be there in backstage, hanging out with the band.

,,Thank you for all of this. I really appreciate it." I smiled at the band. They all smiled at me back. 

,,No problem Y/n. We are glad to hang out with someone who takes us seriously as a friend." Bill responded caressing my hand.

,,True! It's been a long time since someone treated us like normal people." Tom agreed.

 ,,Don't talk with your mouth full!" Bill scolded him.

,,Now Y/n. Would you like a ride home?" The manager asked. My eyes lit up. ,,Really? It's so late though! I don't want you to be tired sir."

,,Nah. It alright. I've slept a lot. Nothing ever tires me out! Let's go." I stand up. ,,I'm going to start the engine." He runs off, leaving me with them.

,,It was nice to meet you Y/n." Gustav said. ,,Thank you. It wasn't bad hanging out with y'all ." I joked. They laughed before hugging me.

,,i'll walk you out." Says Tom. ,,Bye guys!" i wave at them. They all wave back yelling goodbyes. ,,Bye sweet Y/n!" - ,Mwuah!"

When we went out, the cold wind was hitting me. I shivered. Tom side eyes me and took off his black and white zip up hoodie. He puts it on me and hugs me. ,,Is it better?" He asks. ,,Mhm." I nod putting my arms around him.

His hands go lower and lower every second, I tug on his shirt when his hand reaches my ass, until a car pulls up. Tom sighs and let's go of me.

I was taking off his hoodie but he stopped me. ,,Take it. I love how it looks on you." I felt butterflies in my stomach. I bit my lip stopping myself from screaming. He leans in and whispers; I'll text you.

,,Thank you." I kiss him on the cheek and run to the car embarrassed.

I look out the window while buckling in and i see Tom holding his cheek winking at me. I giggle and wave at him.

,,You ready?" The manager asks. ,,More than ever."

You left the town with new opinions on life and with new feelings about the one and only; Tom Kaulitz.