➜ 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆

Sitting in your seat sipping tea while every girl on the plane is dead was precious. Eyes Without A Face was playing in the background.

You were so happy. Smiling to yourself like a fool, proud. Tom was next to you sleeping like a baby. You caress his cheek with your bloody hand. You take out a blunt and lit it. ,,What's up." Kanye waves at you with Kim. You lift your tea and nod at him. ,,Mommy, daddy! We passed Saturn!" Young Sheldon says. ,,You guys shouldn't go to the toilet for a min.." Shrek comes out the bathroom. Sheldon dies out of suffocation and Kanye yells; ,,Finally!"

You take out your gun and shoot Kim Kardashian on her boob. ,,My boob!" She cries. You shoot her in the head again. ,,Man.." You sigh.

The pilot runs up to you and screams: Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU DELUSIONAL BITCH!!"

-

,,Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" You wake up to Tom shaking your shoulders. You look at him shocked and look around. ,,W-Where's Kanye?" Tom raises an eyebrow at you. ,,Kanye?"

,,Cmon, we're here." Tom grins at you. ,,Kanye...".

He takes your bags while you look around for the flight attendant. She was glaring at you up and down. You tilt your head and smile at her. You wave her goodbye kiss as you leave.

,,WOHOOO!" You shout when you see the hotel. ,,Im about to blow.:" You run inside.

,,She's staying with me." Tom tells the woman by the reception.

,,It was funny to me but she took it serious and got mad." Tom finds you in Bills room with Gus and Georg. You were telling them god knows what and they were so invested. ,,And she was walking like a GTA npc stripper. Let me tell you I wanted to shoot her on da spot." You wave your hands around. Tom leans on the door frame and listens. ,,You won't believe what happened next.." You shake your head, sipping bubble tea. ,,WHAT HAPPENED." They all asked in their German accent. ,,I woke up from my nap right? That bitch came by and said ,,Hi To-'' But when she saw me her mouth went" You opened your mouth wide. ,,And then I shoved a huge dick inside." Tom speaks up. You jump and look at him embarrassed. Bill and Gus were giggling at his joke while Georg was rethinking his life.

,,I was looking for your ALL around the abby just to find you here gossiping about.. Who were you talking about?" Tom asked. ,,Let's go unpack! You said we are going to the pool on the way here." Tom stares at you taking the heavy bags from him and going to a random room. ,,GYAT!" You shout and close the door real quick. ,,The left one Y/n." Tom points. ,,I knew it.. Just wanted to see this man.. with another man doing.. kickbox." You tilt your head sassily.

,,KICKBOX IS WHAT YOU CALL IT?" Bills mouth went agape. Georg smirked and shoved a banana that was laying on the table in his mouth. 

Bill started to choke and they started to laugh.

You come out of your shared room belly dancing and your bikini while listening to Kompa. People walking around the hall were turning around and whistling. You blow a kiss to this one tall buff Jamaican guy and he blushes. Tom crosses his arms angry. ,,Really? A 30 year old man?" He says. You shrug and tilt your head just like he did. ,,I got a thing for older men. And women." You nod. Bill grins. ,,Glad I'm not the only one."

You grab Gus by his hand and run to the beach with him. ,,I CAN'T SWIM." He screams but you push him still. You stand up on a chair and sing. ,,FUCKING THRU THE MONSOON, BEYOND THE WORLD TO THE END TIME WHERE THE RAIN WONT HURT! FIGHTIN-" Gus grabs your leg and pushes you in. 

,,Wait!" He keeps drowning you and you start to think on giving up on life. You come out the pool looking like a wet lizard that was fighting for its life in a river. Tom was asking himself why he still felt attracted to this.